Jordan Gamma Blue 11's Came Out This Weekend; Chaos Ensued (multiple vids)

I'm so glad I've outgrown this foolishness. Fighting over a pair of shoes, that's a real black Friday.

I retired from purchasing Jordans. Too many lames causing chaos like that is just ridiculous.

On a sidenote, yesterday I went to the mall wearing my true blue 3's, and some white kids wearing snapbacks pointed at my shoes 

and yelled out, "J's on my feet, J's on my feet!!" 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Social media is disgusting. People recording this BS is embarrassing. Sad that kids even go this far.

I love Russell Westbrook's game but I loathe Russell Westbrook.

Charlamagne predicted this? Yeah, him and everyone else that has owned a pair of Js predicted this as well.

I actually wanted to get a pair of these making it my first sneaker purchase in forever but they sold out immediately and resellers are asking $400 for them already. 
mean.gif
 I literally cannot afford Jordans anymore.

Last edited:
haha one of the many reasons im finito coppin retros.

Im good on sneakers for two lifetimee. Sry JB u aint gettin another cent from me... cept on shorts. Sweats. Socks. and Sandals

I actually wanted to get a pair of these making it my first sneaker purchase in forever but they sold out immediately and resellers are asking $400 for them already. :smh:  I literally cannot afford Jordans anymore.

Don't worry, be patient! Those prices are going to go down. A lot of these re-sellers (punk kids) will need cash flow to buy the: 3lab 5s, the UNC 10s, ect. Just like last year, wait about a month or so and you will be able to find these for around $270 - $300ish. They will have that $350 - $400 BIN price, but hit them with a message and a few of them will jump. These were massed produced and the market is over-saturated with them. These guys can't afford the long play and hold on to 20 plus pairs for an extended period of time. These re-sell game is a big ponzi pyramid. They constantly need to flip their product to be able to obtain new product. With so many new re-sellers coming into the fold, shops/connect will no longer sell on credit. These aren't people who have a lot of working capital to begin with, just play the numbers. Remember the pre-order pyramid? These guys count on people being impulsive.

happens every december, whats new.

now to see how many people get shot over those black red 1's and mugged for those red yeezys.

Last edited:
While things have changed since I was a kid, this is nothing new.  Only difference is social media is more prevalent than ever before so we get to hear about it every time something happens.

The first Grape V retro release was my last Jordan line up. Police had to be called just to get a clear path for us to exit the store.
Crazy that not only is the madness still continuing, but it's gotten even worse since then.

We have to do better than this.

Meanwhile dozens of amazing retros just sit.. No one wants to be original anymore... IG and twitter has really bred a culture of sheep like nothing I've seen before

Back
Top Bottom