Jordan goes in on the Lebron situation!!!

I was doing my usual searches and came up on this commercial by Jordan Brand. Its a response to Lebron's, "What Should I Do" commercial.� Please share how you feel about it. I think that Jordan broke it down for all of the athletes and fan's alike! He want people to understand that he worked hard yesterday for� everything that he has today. Nothing is given, it is earned.
pimp.gif

I was doing my usual searches and came up on this commercial by Jordan Brand. Its a response to Lebron's, "What Should I Do" commercial.� Please share how you feel about it. I think that Jordan broke it down for all of the athletes and fan's alike! He want people to understand that he worked hard yesterday for� everything that he has today. Nothing is given, it is earned.
pimp.gif

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......ill wait for someone else to drop the news

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......ill wait for someone else to drop the news

Originally Posted by ed2trey

wow, mj taking shots. that was a dope commercial

too bad its just something someone put together from a old MJ commercial. it aint real folks

Originally Posted by ed2trey

wow, mj taking shots. that was a dope commercial

too bad its just something someone put together from a old MJ commercial. it aint real folks

Back
Top Bottom