Jordan Golden Moments Pack GMP VI/VII Size 10 - completely deadstock!!

For Sale:

Jordan Golden Moments Pack GMP VI/VII Size 10 - Deadstock!!

SHOES ARE COMPLETELY DEADSTOCK! PACK IS FOR BOTH VI AND VII. NO SPLITTING. PRICE IS FIRM!!!

They have never been tried on and only taken out to take pictures. Shoes are 100% authentic. I don’t sell fakes.

Best way to reach me with offers is to email me at [email protected] or you can also PM me with offers. Low-ballers will be completely ignored. Price is firm. I repeat, price is firm so if you're not willing to deal for the listed price, please do not contact me.

NO TRADES, PLEASE!! NO TRADES, PLEASE!!

I ONLY ship to US addresses and WILL ONLY accept Paypal payments.

Shoes will be double-boxed and shipped out via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation. Price includes shipping. I will ship out shoes within 24 hours of payment received. I am a totally legit NTer, as you can see from my references. Thanks for checking my listing out.

References: justhotkicks, maluah, mjrod1985, Jada2001Retro, JrThumper85, XI ShinE XI, OoPrinceOfFreshoO, BaYBoSs, kiddwitkickz, kash1718, nickhlevine15, Thisizdray, game_breaker31, mugzbo, coolpao1, rcanent, coreyatou, rayray3thousand, Matt barkley heisman #8, teller360, naphyde,72and10, Jaybone9, jordanhead1012, Sole88, anvnguyen5689

Back
Top Bottom