Jordan Heads Documentary - Vol: When is this droppin?

I remember seeing this preview a long, long while back and this movie still has not dropped.
Anyone have any info?
And were any NT'ers featured in this?

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

JOrdanheadsmovie.com has info EDIT: Its says december 2009
I looked there, it said winter '09, but it's been saying that forever...
They keep pushing the date back.

I am wondering the same thing...
This month would be a wonderful time for the documentary to drop however idk when its coming out.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

JOrdanheadsmovie.com has info EDIT: Its says december 2009
I looked there, it said winter '09, but it's been saying that forever...
They keep pushing the date back.

On the bottom right hand corner is says coming december 2009 so i guess this month EDIT: web address i saw it in jordanheadsmovie.com/teaser/

i tought this droped already
im still trying to get just for kicks someone hit me up with that ha

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

December 12 2012
Right. So we could have enough time to watch it multiple times before the world ends, correct?
grin.gif

yeah this had me hype.....a couple years ago. hope they come out with it though.

"Yeah, I'm a Jordan head!".....
laugh.gif
smh.gif
just shut up. You don't need to go around thinking you're hard and braggingthat you collect sneakers. Being humble is very important my man......That dude SoleSupreme is an NTer I think.
I need a pair of those white Infrareds
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

"Yeah, I'm a Jordan head!".....
laugh.gif
smh.gif
just shut up. You don't need to go around thinking you're hard and bragging that you collect sneakers. Being humble is very important my man......That dude SoleSupreme is an NTer I think.
I need a pair of those white Infrareds
pimp.gif

yea P is a NTer and yea i cant wait for this to come out it looks good...

-Tyler

I've been wondering this myself, was actually going to make this exact same thread lol,
From what I can remember, the guy behind it ran into financial difficulties & couldn't get the funding he needed to complete the movie.

As far as NTers go, I know quite a few who went to the final scene shoot at the United Center.

Back
Top Bottom