Jordan I Metallic 85 and 09 comparaison pics // NEW PURPLE COMPARAISON PICS PAGE 6

same here, the met 1s all of a sudden look good to me.
wouldnt mind having an OG pair though
frown.gif

Originally Posted by madkicks

Originally Posted by AirJordans45

quality on these is pretty good, i passed on em for the DMP 1 pack though
Ditto.

are ya'll serious?? have ya'll seen these in person? The quality is durable but that don't mean the quality is good. The leather is as stiff ascardboard. the whole shoe looks cheap.

Originally Posted by TaggPopperNJ

Ditto.

are ya'll serious?? have ya'll seen these in person? The quality is durable but that don't mean the quality is good. The leather is as stiff as cardboard. the whole shoe looks cheap.
they'll probaly crease like a mugg but still feel like copping.

Ditto.

are ya'll serious?? have ya'll seen these in person? The quality is durable but that don't mean the quality is good. The leather is as stiff as cardboard. the whole shoe looks cheap.
the leather is stiff which makes it more durable and will last better over time i think it was a good idea

Originally Posted by Closetcollector

Ditto.

the leather is stiff which makes it more durable and will last better over time i think it was a good idea
the leather is stiff because its cheap. cheap stiff leathers do not last longer than softer good leathers. the metallic series in '09 was donevery poorly by JB. I hope they can redeem themselves down the road.

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Those can't be OG 1's...look at all of the overglue where the upper and outsole come together...
grin.gif

I saw they are either fakes or produced by Jordan Brand in the last few years...

JM

fakes?? lol %@@ come on man i know u got a brain, they have over glue maybe becuase the sole seperated and where glued back on but are def ogs

Back
Top Bottom