Jordan III “Animal Pack” 2020

Why did they make it seem these were gonna be limited? They come in the union 1 box too. I’m disappointed. I was all hype and **** when I gotem on SNKRS. 😔 oh well...ray gun sb’s next week.

Why did they make it seem these were gonna be limited? They come in the union 1 box too. I’m disappointed. I was all hype and **** when I gotem on SNKRS. 😔 oh well...ray gun sb’s next week.
🤦🏾‍♂️ Look bruh.. you just became a member Dec 19.. Dont come in this mf with that resell bull **** talk! we do not give af about a reseller. Future reference.. Be observant of how some of these threads operate.. and the regulars whos on here.. plus we could give af bout yo hyping *** hyping up them rayguns.. go hype the SB thread 😂 i guarantee you they will eat you and spit you out... plus ion wanna here.. “ Ive been on NT for years...” Nahh chill cause if you was you wouldn’t have said that dumb **** 🤬

🤦🏾‍♂️ Look bruh.. you just became a member Dec 19.. Dont come in this mf with that resell bull **** talk! we do not give af about a reseller. Future reference.. Be observant of how some of these threads operate.. and the regulars whos on here.. plus we could give af bout yo hyping *** hyping up them rayguns.. go hype the SB thread 😂 i guarantee you they will eat you and spit you out... plus ion wanna here.. “ Ive been on NT for years...” Nahh chill cause if you was you wouldn’t have said that dumb **** 🤬
Lmao I'm weak. 👏👏👏👏

Hey kid, this is a good life lesson to learn: Go for what you genuinely like, not what you think other people like. Followers are lame. Be your own man (or woman), people respect leaders not followers.

A2DB325E-9B4E-4299-A87B-604980926651.gif

Back
Top Bottom