Jordan III “Animal Pack” 2020

I think they needed to attach this detailed disclosure on a sticker so PETA wouldn’t go after them for “exotic” skins. I’d actually like to see Nike do more explaining on other sneakers so people understand the types of leathers on shoes and where it’s coming from. Kind of like reading the nutritional value table on the side of a cereal box....err if that makes any sense.

PETA will lose that fight and easily. Nike isn’t doing anything to appease them.

Animal instinct
1577203021469.png
1577203068838.png

Social status 6s are so nice; with NA branding on the heel to top them off!!! underrated imo. Need to grab another while they’re below retail. I appreciate that Jb didn’t cut corners with some cheap synthetic faux animal hair on the 3s or 6s-thanks for sharing that info!

These are fire, no cap at all... I see a double up coming

Alot of sneakers that we deem heat and grails never sold out back in the day
Instead of "NikeTalk...since '99" it should say "NikeTalk...alot of Grails never sold out back in the day" just as constant reminder of what's really real.

Today's heat was yesterday's bricks by modern standards.

Remember when Slam Magazines "Kicks Edition" was my release calendar. Albeit for shoes I wouldn't be able to buy until 20 years later lol. Back when you could go out of state and find local heat often for below retail and bring them home and break all the necks, including your own lol. Nostalgia lol.

i didn't think these would sell so quickly but maybe after other products sold out and people got paid today they had time.

Got my pair yesterday

Fit like true blue and bc 3s

Haven’t copped a sneaker in awhile so I really can’t complain
Overall it’s a really nice sneaker

Got some fur coats I’ve been wanting to wear so these came e in clutch

This is a summer shoe but imma wear it in the winter

Should have came with a tag or pin to really push it over the edge

Flip flopped on this from really wanting to being okay with passing. This last page and a half got me. $199 in my size 11 on stockx... double up on the way :nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom