Jordan III “Animal Pack” 2020

Jumanji In This ***!
1F59B2B3-3006-4739-8F85-4E39FDB3994D.jpeg

Jumanji In This ***!
1F59B2B3-3006-4739-8F85-4E39FDB3994D.jpeg

damn Bro! I just returned the pair I bought from the outlet with my snkrs receipt... so I got both of my pairs around $200. Guess Ill sit on the extra pair for a year or some and see how much they go up, but I think I'll show em to one of my barbers who happens to be Mexican and wears the same size as me. Ill let em go for retail, should charge more because he be taxin on the cuts!

damn Bro! I just returned the pair I bought from the outlet with my snkrs receipt... so I got both of my pairs around $200. Guess Ill sit on the extra pair for a year or some and see how much they go up, but I think I'll show em to one of my barbers who happens to be Mexican and wears the same size as me. Ill let em go for retail, should charge more because he be taxin on the cuts!
Why does it matter that he is Mexican ?
Imo its irrelevant

SMH... I could go on.. but I’m not
I will continue to wonder why my package left Jax over 24 hrs... and it still haven’t arrived at its destination

JB must have a lot of pony hair sitting around. Anyway these aren't bad, but I have a feeling they will be more trouble than they are worth trying to cop. Guess we'll have to see if they are limited or not, but I can't see them being a big release. Wonder what they will be priced at too. Also there are like 2 other threads for this shoe already.

Why does it matter that he is Mexican ?
Imo its irrelevant

adding a lil more instinct to my pair
20191226_144018.jpg
THIS is how they should have dropped. Green Jumpman on the back tab and on the tongue with same shade green laces. Fire as is but, that would have sent this over the top. Enough bred in the JB line up and in my closet. These aren't bred but, technically are. The red in these had me holding out on pulling the trigger. The on feet with you guys changed my mind. If it had the green hits though would have been an instant cop. I kinda want to buy a second pair just to do this.

Green hits would've came out of left field... They are perfect just the way they are

Nike air would've been a cherry but idgaf anyway, shoe is just dope

Back
Top Bottom