Jordan III “Animal Pack” 2020

Day 1 cop but if these go on disco early I will be taking FULL advantage of price protection or Nike return policy.

I will grab on RD if possible, I really need to hit on Nike...
It will make it easier, to return if I find them cheaper

Do you guys think that these will sit and hit discount??

Yes.
Retail is high, just like the first one. About $250 after taxes.
That's not feasible for everyone to pay, especially during this pandemic.

PO

Retail is $250 according to NDC so you're looking at close $270 if not more after taxes depending on where you live which is insane. I'd be shocked if these did not sit and go on sale just like the 1.0 especially with the Gym Red/Toro 14's scheduled to release a week later on the 2nd.

Available for retail. Shipping is $10. I believe if you sign up for their newsletter you get $10 off your first order.

Like they say one mans trash is other mans treasure. Can’t wait to get mine and rock them ASAP Rocky
Well they are trash but if you like em then I'm glad you secured a pair. 250+ tax is ridiculous. The 1.0s were only 225. Can't believe they upped these. Just for that reason alone I'd pass.

For $250 they should have at least 1 real dead animal on em, but these joints aren't even leather. At least the first ones sacrificed a few cows to make.

That price point definitely will have these sitting. If my memory serves me correctly not many $225-$250 Jordans selling out except 1s...

Took the kids to the zoo today, free Joe Exotic
20200606_131447.jpg
20200606_140926.jpg

Back
Top Bottom