Jordan III “Animal Pack” 2020

Just got mine. Came in the dope box.

Like everyone is saying these are REALLY nice in hand. I was having second thoughts about $275 with tax but not anymore. I feel a lot better about having sold the majority of my 3’s now. The waxed black laces are a nice touch too. Not feeling the red and yellow laces as the yellow on the heel is enough pop for me. Contemplating a double up once the price drops a bit.

662FAFAB-9F20-4115-A7F6-C60F296A31FD.jpeg
DBF56F65-D735-458F-B4C5-09ACA7EA7EF8.jpeg

IMG_4128.jpg
IMG_4129.jpg

Last edited:
Mine came today and I was glad to see color as I peeled back the paper. I agree with many others, they are awesome in person. Genuinely sorry to those who got a black box, maybe email nike and explain that the box was a large part of the appeal and see if they will send you one when available?

Attachments

• IMG_0321.jpg
    IMG_0321.jpg
    303.2 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_0324.png
    IMG_0324.png
    3 MB · Views: 234
Mine came today and I was glad to see color as I peeled back the paper. I agree with many others, they are awesome in person. Genuinely sorry to those who got a black box, maybe email nike and explain that the box was a large part of the appeal and see if they will send you one when available?
I just gave this a shot. They couldn't do anything about the box, but gave me a 10% off code on a future purchase. I'll take it.

Nice shoe in hand. I hate my pair though. Toe is jacked af lol hopefully the double from Nike is better.
2EB1857A-0CF6-408D-813D-417DA77E4809.jpeg
3E61F31A-7B08-4CCF-9536-CC175BE6A37A.jpeg
Is it me or does it also look like the upper area near the right lace guard has some issues as well? I would ask for an exchange if possible.

I just gave this a shot. They couldn't do anything about the box, but gave me a 10% off code on a future purchase. I'll take it.
Ahh well that is definitely not the worst outcome! How awesome it would be to win the Dior's and use that code lol. I am sure the $200 saved could get a box.

I just got black box’d smh, the shoe came out ok so that’s fine but I really wanted the special box...

with that said the shoe in person is cool, still not excited about the $250+tax after having them in hand but they might win me over.

Nice to see people are having luck calling Nike & complaining about the special box because I’m salty about that right now.

The box doesn’t look or seem right with the shoe anymore to me lol, I’m sure if this was the special box I’d like it more because the perception would be more elegant, but as it stands I can’t even look down at the package the same way smh hahaha

1C753CBF-FF8A-4DE2-92FF-AE966974F411.jpeg

Last edited:
I am getting the black box also. Was not happy but them said to my self. I don’t wear the box 📦 on my feet and it sits in a closet. So I am all good to go.

Is it me or does it also look like the upper area near the right lace guard has some issues as well? I would ask for an exchange if possible.
The whole upper was kinda twisted in front. Pretty crazy. Luckily my SNKRS pair is way better although I did get the black box with that pair. The defective pair is going straight back to Nike in that black box.

20200701_213308.jpg

I had a vision for these: blue waxed laces to play up the other colors on the shoe. May go all in and paint the leather heel tab blue too. But the stock black laces just might be the best look...

I convinced myself I needed these ever since the two animal colorways were announced--even without pictures. I now have both. I'm pleased with my purchases.

Back
Top Bottom