Jordan iii, iv, vi release 2009 with NIKE LOGO

MAN.. is it really that serious what logo is on the back of the shoe??? come on now... talk about beastin...

I dont really care about the nike air logo. The only shoe they should keep the nike air logo is on the air jordan 6.

Originally Posted by blco02

We hear the same exact thing last year - never happened.
Exactly. When NT and everyone else found out of countdown packs coming out people were saying that there would definitely be Nike Air on the backof every CDP shoe that ever had Nike Air. Look what happened. Exactly nothing.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

THATS JUST SUMTHIN 2 COMPLAIN ABOUT

aww no nike sign.. no1 really sees that.

and the cdp aren't as good as the og's but...

not as good is FAR FROM GARBAGE.

%#%* AND ****

i could care less about the logo, i just want to know if these shoes will actually be dropping.

you could only wish that JB would allow this to happen
laugh.gif
but probablynot going to happen
tired.gif

And just when everybody thought they were done....

JB comes back and kicks us in the butt!

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

I've heard of this last year, yes Nike Air will return BUT BUT BUT, don't be surprised if you see the "Nike Air" where they're NOT belong.
This dude seems to know what he's talking about. He drops some good info here and there.

Personally, I'd prefer better quality materials and a Jumpman than crap materials and Nike Air.

I can see JB putting Nike Air on the fusions before they put it on some retro's, but this would be nice if it happened, well at least not for my pockets.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

I've heard of this last year, yes Nike Air will return BUT BUT BUT, don't be surprised if you see the "Nike Air" where they're NOT belong.
This dude seems to know what he's talking about. He drops some good info here and there.

Personally, I'd prefer better quality materials and a Jumpman than crap materials and Nike Air.
Yawn

ITS CALLED A RECESSION......JB READS NT AND WHEN MONEY IS TIGHT THEY PRODUCED WHAT PEOPLE WANT!!

People can't discuss things without pics. I can't wait for someone willing enough to show pics that are self explanatory

Honestly idk what to think
There are so many rumors for 09
And I don't think that this is true to good to b real

give me quality over something you put on the back of the shoe. that sounds good and everything but to me the jumpman is just fine

Back
Top Bottom