Jordan III joker 3m legit check

It could be a production error/factory defect or something. I haven't really heard anything about "rare" or "special" Joker 3s with 3M on the print floating around. I went ahead and did some research based on that ID tag on the pic saying "oppuknoeme". I don't know if that's you or not.

Found that pair listed on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/DS-NIKE-AIR...3233071?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item20cf154caf

Seems like the seller is try to cash-in extra bucks from that pair by saying that those shoes are rare coz of the 3M on the elephant print. I still think it's just a production error to be honest and I doubt that anyone in their right mind would buy this for more than the regular resale price of the Joker 3s.

Last edited:
one of the sickest factory error then. I don't think there is 3m elephant print on any shoe i might be wrong

THAT NOT factory error!! I SEE 5 PAIRS ALREADY.

See my collection ! !!

Both shoes are US10!

From my research it happens on US9 and US10, maybe other size.

Like the porker card have big joker and small jorker.

You have small joker --half 3M, i got the big joker FULL 3M.

^ think i heard something before about 2 kinds of Joker 3s, now i know what the kid was talkin about..I also agree this IS NOT an error.. its to well done to be by mistake IMO.

Proll
^ think i heard something before about 2 kinds of Joker 3s, now i know what the kid was talkin about..I also agree this IS NOT an error.. its to well done to be by mistake IMO.
Prolly hot sold by accident i woullda copped if they were like the above pictures

Back
Top Bottom