Jordan III Lucky Green (Women) - May 18, 2023

It’s so odd they chose to make the jumpman on the back tab Grey instead of green or red

That woulda been too much. Not a fan of bright colors drawing attention to the JM tab.

If they make any changes to the Fear 3 retro this year I’m hoping they black out that brightass JM on the back or pick another color. Unlikely but that’s really what makes it or breaks it for me

The more I see these the more I want them. Might have to pull the trigger on these and sell the Wizards PE.
Next to the AJ 3 laser orange, these are the cleanest pair of AJ3 women's I've seen in a while.

Hit or miss around my way (Canada). Footlocker got extended sizes, but other spots like JD and Size are only getting sizes 5-10. Same with all of the smaller sneaker shops. Have only seen one spot with sizes up to 12.
I need a 12.5 in women’s sizing… men’s 11… looking like some of us are SOL

Hit or miss around my way (Canada). Footlocker got extended sizes, but other spots like JD and Size are only getting sizes 5-10. Same with all of the smaller sneaker shops. Have only seen one spot with sizes up to 12.
Just found an 11 on Samtabak.com, as a lifelong Celtic fan, these were a must cop.

My order got cancelled right before yesterday's game. Bad omen.
They contacted me and asked if I'd be ok with a 10.5, I said yeah but never heard back until they showed up just now. #LGC

Attachments

• PXL_20230525_214353886.jpg
    PXL_20230525_214353886.jpg
    278.7 KB · Views: 117
Back
Top Bottom