Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Wait, I’m white and I like Jordan’s. My first pair were the maroon 6s when I was 5 yrs old in ‘91. I’ve been a poser this whole entire time!?!? Damn it!!!

I believe he was referring to jordan brand apparel.

Which has always been oversized and hideous for decades (dont think ive seen anything reMotely wearable since the jumpman jordan baseball jerseys (like the one in Tlc’s Baby x3 video from 92).

The last time i purchased anything above my ankles from jb was a tshirt in senior year.

That was 99-2k

Im almost convinced that to this day, Michael Jordan Air himself designs every single piece of apparel for his brand.

And it shows.

God bless you strong willed men who have massive cahones to sport it proudly in settings outside of confines of your home.

The bravery is massive.

I for one, will forever salute your shorts, sized extra medium shirts (that come off as triple XL) and your Infamous NikeTalk denim (that seems to have always maintained its look Like it has a permanent collaboration with JNCO).

*Sheds thug tears*

It's 2 sets of people who wear JB clothing
Ol heads and people who can't dress but I don't want to say that but yall know . I tell you this me working in FTL I could never get the brothers to buy JB clothing to match the shoes and our DM would get upset about not selling hook ups I had to flat out tell him brothers are not buying it ok

I wear jb shirts and hoodies for casual wear but not to be fashionable. I definitely see younger kids wearing them too but kids nowadays don't care about fashion like that. They dress for comfort.

I personally never gave a damn about what other men decide to wear but to each their own lol

Prior to the hoodie below, I hadn’t bought any Jordan Brand clothing since the first time the Aqua 8s retro’d. They had some dope basketball shorts, a pair I still have.
94F6D54A-84D7-4BE9-9F63-F19088A4FA78.jpeg

You ain’t wrong but honestly almost anything non-collab, non Jordan 4 is considered a “brick”

It’s weird to see a shoe like the FR3 sit as hard as it did considering it was the first time it released with Nike Air on the back with a decent shape and EP detail.
It's weird but a good thing. Need this to happen for all OG Jordan rereleases so those that truly want them can get them and resellers can begin thinking about filling out applications for a real job.

I think not buying jb clothes is an old head thing (maybe young old head idk). I see youngboys rocking JB clothes like they rock Nike. I don't think anybody put them up on game, they just think Jordan clothes is status like kicks.

I had a hat that matched the tab on the 12's that was dope. Jb had some dope clothes, the fresh prince shirt, warm up jackets, etc. If it's dope it's vaulted. :lol:

I used to wear those long Jordan shorts in middle school and high school.. I still have them for around the house or gym (roll them up at the gym these days) .. they last ridiculously long. Great quality.

Last time I bought Jordan Brand apparel I was under duress

2006 when the Grape 5s first retro’d and everybody went crazy. Expressions made dudes buy at least one Jordan Brand shirt in order to buy the e kicks. Mind you they was charging $160 for the shoes (which was a grip back then) then a $35 shirt you don’t even want. Never wore that shirt, but I had my Grapes fresh for campus tho

2006 when the Grape 5s first retro’d and everybody went crazy. Expressions made dudes buy at least one Jordan Brand shirt in order to buy the e kicks. Mind you they was charging $160 for the shoes (which was a grip back then) then a $35 shirt you don’t even want. Never wore that shirt, but I had my Grapes fresh for campus tho
I'm sure many didn't mind because Grapes seem to make everyone go wild with their fits. There were dudes posted up like this during the '13 release. :rofl:
Air-Jordan-Grape-5-Fail-1.jpg

I remember the '06 Grapes because JB decided to make them somewhat limited and marketed as an LS (Lifestyle) release when they should've just released as a standard GR since its an OG cw. That's part of what caused the madness. That had to be one of the last times I actually stood in line for a shoe

I remember the '06 Grapes because JB decided to make them somewhat limited and marketed as an LS (Lifestyle) release when they should've just released as a standard GR since its an OG cw. That's part of what caused the madness. That had to be one of the last times I actually stood in line for a shoe

Limited, and this was a time when Fresh Prince nostalgia was at peak and dudes was dressing like bags of skittles

Remember hitting up a plug from high school, but I still had to come up early. He promised he would hold me a 10.5. I got there and he said “I got that 11.5 for you”.

I was heated, but I wore those boats with pride

I believe he was referring to jordan brand apparel.

Which has always been oversized and hideous for decades (dont think ive seen anything reMotely wearable since the jumpman jordan baseball jerseys (like the one in Tlc’s Baby x3 video from 92).

The last time i purchased anything above my ankles from jb was a tshirt in senior year.

That was 99-2k

Im almost convinced that to this day, Michael Jordan Air himself designs every single piece of apparel for his brand.

And it shows.

God bless you strong willed men who have massive cahones to sport it proudly in settings outside of confines of your home.

The bravery is massive.

I for one, will forever salute your shorts, sized extra medium shirts (that come off as triple XL) and your Infamous NikeTalk denim (that seems to have always maintained its look Like it has a permanent collaboration with JNCO).

*Sheds thug tears*

I have several pairs of fitted/slim fit Jordan pants and shirts. Granted I bought all of this cheap and it's mostly relax wear stuff for me. They make everything or whatever is popular just like every other company..

I'm sure this is largely satire though lol.

Limited, and this was a time when Fresh Prince nostalgia was at peak and dudes was dressing like bags of skittles

Remember hitting up a plug from high school, but I still had to come up early. He promised he would hold me a 10.5. I got there and he said “I got that 11.5 for you”.

I was heated, but I wore those boats with pride
LMAO @ "dressing like bags of skittles" and "wore those boats with pride"

We all been there at one point or another. No shame.

Back
Top Bottom