Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Got the noti at like 10:23/10:24, pending for about a minute then got through. Surprised because somehow my Face ID was turned off and I had to type my password in.

Oh well none of us got anything yet, still gotta get past the bums at FedEx/Nike

Good thing is resell prices are dropping, hoping for Fire Red 3 prices.

All I see is resellers on social media hyping these up even though they are everywhere.

Glad I hit on a size 12 because it seems like everyone goes for them on SNKRS and they dont ever produce enough especially for shock drops. These will be mass produced and everyone will eat come release day! Might sit for a few hours too. 3s just don't have the same hype as 4s nowadays and that's a good thing pertaining to this release.

Last edited:
Pending for like 4 to 5 mins and got em! It's such a relief! Especially after the struggle I had to get the L&F Chicagos. I hope there is still a chance for everyone even though its going to be tough.

Congrats man. Still don't know how the heck I hit on 2 L&F raffles; I'm not even into 1s. Thinking worst case I can off one of those for these if needed (other pair is being worn).

1D62F3BF-42C8-4D76-ACB5-4F6750A23B3F.gif

Eh, got an L, hopefully this isn’t a bunch of horse ****. They KNOW how bad people want these but they have to pull their “exclusive“ “limited **** **** on pairs we really want. I don’t know WHYYYYY ramping up the production numbers really high on a shoe they could probably release 5 million pairs of AND STILL sell out first weekend on.

10.5 and 11 secured.

I think my SNKRS app is flagged or blackballed.

Literally have to reset my password every drop. wtf is going on.

Eh, got an L, hopefully this isn’t a bunch of horse ****. They KNOW how bad people want these but they have to pull their “exclusive“ “limited **** **** on pairs we really want. I don’t know WHYYYYY ramping up the production numbers really high on a shoe they could probably release 5 million pairs of AND STILL sell out first weekend on.
dont overthink it or this it will drive you insane

Back
Top Bottom