Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Y'all realize everything on SNKRS is a draw right? Every.....single.....release. The only thing the word draw carries is a longer time to enter.

Which if we've seen on big releases is necessary.

Yeah, pretty much. You had people entering minutes later and winning. It's far from FCFS.

Y'all realize everything on SNKRS is a draw right? Every.....single.....release. The only thing the word draw carries is a longer time to enter.

Which if we've seen on big releases is necessary.
They’re obviously different with vastly different success rates. Otherwise they wouldn’t make some releases a Draw and others a non draw.

Mellany a lil baddie
C8FEBB0B-6B09-43A4-9E61-4BEE458EE2F0.png

They’re obviously different with vastly different success rates. Otherwise they wouldn’t make some releases a Draw and others a non draw.

The success rate difference between the two is because Nike tends to favor draws on shoes with more demand because they will get more entries. Of course there is less success on shoes with draws but that isn't because of the release method it's because it's more people going for those shoes/more bot entries.

I promise you, you DO NOT WANT a LEO release on these. The SNKRS app can't handle it and half of actual manual users won't get an entry in before it starts selecting winners.

I quit doubling probably 8-9 years ago because it made absolutely no sense when you can barely wear all the shoes you have already. But I’m gonna have to make an exception on these. In for another pair. I had 4 or 5 pairs of 2011’s at one point. Down to my last pair. Never could get my hands on the 2013/ JT/ or free throw lines. I’ve had horrible luck with Wc3’s for a while now.

Honestly my success rate has been pretty much the same either way. I’ve hit on 40-50 percent of the draws or normal releases that ive went for on SNKRS. From my experience I don’t see a difference. With that said I don’t usually go for the collabs and all that extra BS people are into even though I did hit on that last pair of Travis Scott lows for my son. I don’t know man. It’s all the same to me.
The success rate difference between the two is because Nike tends to favor draws on shoes with more demand because they will get more entries. Of course there is less success on shoes with draws but that isn't because of the release method it's because it's more people going for those shoes/more bot entries.

I promise you, you DO NOT WANT a LEO release on these. The SNKRS app can't handle it and half of actual manual users won't get an entry in before it starts selecting winners.

I respectfully disagree. SNKRS didn’t do a draw for Bred 4, Cool grey, 11, Bred 11, FR 5, FR 4, etc. They had sufficient inventory to open the flood gates for these relatively high demand shoes. The lack of success from “The Draw” comes from lack of inventory.

Last edited:
Who that cat that said no SD

raising-hand-shame.gif

Oh that was me. I’ll take my L like a man

Especially because I hit today :wink: (I know. The irony)

I’ll say Nike shock dropping a measly little 50k WC3s to get the hype train in full gear 2 weeks out is kind of different than them shock dropping 200k pairs of Playoff 13s (like 85% of their clip), so that they can come out from under their inventory before everyone else. I think that’s where this conversation started

But I guess there’s levels, and different motives to Shock Drops

Last edited:
Just found out thanks to yall that this is a draw. Welp! FL app or bust for me then. I only when draws on stuff no one wants.

Back
Top Bottom