Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

If I could off something I would go the ebay route but pre owned is slow depending what it is and most of my DS stuff I like tough decisions 😅

Earlier today my size was listing for $400 and selling for $370 lowest. Now they're selling for $400. Even with the coupon I'm out of that price.

C21050CD-0D69-4668-8FA4-7677BB3934E3.png

Does this box look correct?? Hinge. NOT lid??

0E8E9F85-4EAB-4783-A49E-3BF4C71C0166.jpeg

I see alot of Ebay talk. Are they better with catching fakes these days? Haven't purchased a paid from Ebay in 5+ years. Always expected to receive reps so I avoid.

Any other version of the wc3 other than og or 94 are literally the equivalent of fakes imo. The free throw line joints the 88 all of em are pure garbage with that curved up bulbous toe. I wouldn’t pay $20 for a pair deadass

I hopefully plan on doubling up on RD but i went ahead and copped my size on eBay for $380 because now that’s it’s a draw along with my size it’s going to be next to near impossible to get my size. Also eBay had a $40 off coupon code that ends today.

And I don’t see resale prices going lower than $400 for size 14 and up

Love the shoe.. pending for ten minutes to be told L… kids sold out immediately too..

Really want these so will be paying for a resellers Altima oil change soon….

I tried on the shock drop. Got in quickly, submitted my order. It showed pending for a few minutes then flipped to sold out. I never got an email of denial or anything. It's like they just erased my request in the process.

Ever since X got sued by Nike and they took out their authentic guarantee on their app I don’t mess with them anymore. Goat and eBay especially over stupid sneaker show resellers that offer zero authentication

I agree with the time you get in a draw/drop not being a huge factor. I’ve been in draws within the first few seconds and won/lost and I’ve also got into draws within the last 20 seconds and won/lost. It’s all random either way, same with a “FCFS” drop vs a draw. We are competing against hundreds of thousands of other accounts (bots/regular) so whichever type of release it is really doesn’t make a difference

Seems like a lot of people are using eBay instead of stockx/ goat. Especially now that they authenticate and have coupons etc. I’ve been using them for years with little to no problems, just have to do your homework.

Seems like a lot of people are using eBay instead of stockx/ goat. Especially now that they authenticate and have coupons etc. I’ve been using them for years with little to no problems, just have to do your homework.
If I know a certain shoe has QC issues I go straight to ebay to see the actual shoe being sold

Saved me hassle on the university blue 1s that had serious glue stain issues

This is how i feel too. Playoff 8s, White/Red 12s and possibly DMP 11s to end the year. Jordan Brand can keep everything else they’re trying to bring out.

If I get the white AMM 12s, then no need for the white/red 12s. Other than that, it's just these and DMPs that have pique my interest

Back
Top Bottom