Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Prices dropped $75 in 2 days. Me in virtual GOAT App World :lol:

7CEE65D5-2CFD-4F92-9DCB-C0C60BBB97D5.gif

Yeah, wait it out a bit. Only reason the price was over $450 for a while was because there was only like 4 pairs in each size on Stock X and GOAT.

Now people actually got pairs, and you can see this trending down to reasonable. Not to mention, unlike L&F 1s, these kids don't even like 3s. Good portion of them buying these to resell to old heads for $75 profit before fees

Temporary drop is due to pairs coming into hand for the quick flip...just my .02. I mean if I can double up at retail that would be insanity.

Temporary drop is due to pairs coming into hand for the quick flip...just my .02. I mean if I can double up at retail that would be insanity.

the temporary drop is from resellers that had stock for the past few weeks unloading their pairs before prices drops more and capitalizing on FOMO from people missing out on the shock drop. up until now, the only pairs making up the market are from resellers.

Lol these won’t be easy and they will fetch good money seeing as the last release was almost ten years ago and we know the glue is starting to come apart on them. I paid resale yesterday to confirm one for sure. Good luck to all.

the temporary drop is from resellers that had stock for the past few weeks unloading their pairs before prices drops more and capitalizing on FOMO from people missing out on the shock drop. up until now, the only pairs making up the market are from resellers.
Earliest sale for my size 8.5 was 02/22. I remember checking and there weren't that many pairs up for sale which is what was fueling the panic. You know that some that hit on shock drop immediately hit that sell now - even w/o pairs on hand yet. Maybe it was just my size who knows.

These aren’t 1s though. Y’all talk like you banking on resell prices :rolleyes

Ummm, no... I ain't banking on nothing brother

I'm stating what happened in the L&F thread with the inventory numbers and resell predictions and how this thread is trending the same way... and we all seen how that went.

Funny thing is, I was also with the well wishers taking lil glimmers of hope as signs of everybody being able to eat, and nope! Tons of us struck out release day, even with resell being relatively low couple days prior

The thing is yall keep saying this is a 3, not a 1 and all that, but when has that ever stopped anything with a little bit of hype to sell out and go for bread? Bad bunny Adidas anyone? Griffey 1s and Barkleys are going for bread, them shoes was never sought after to the point they going for $400+.

white cement 3s always did numbers, and went for good bread on resell...why would that be any different now? I'm just tempering peoples expectations, but I would be glad to be proven wrong cause I need 2 pairs minimum. Getting them at retail or under $300 would be a plus.

Earliest sale for my size 8.5 was 02/22. I remember checking and there weren't that many pairs up for sale which is what was fueling the panic. You know that some that hit on shock drop immediately hit that sell now - even w/o pairs on hand yet. Maybe it was just my size who knows.

looking at last sales on stockx isnt the best way to gauge pre release sale activity. ebay and goat have been selling/authenticating pairs since the end of 2022. I post this back on 1/8/2023 and they were selling out of sizes before i posted it.

there are shops on eBay with thousands of transactions, 100% positive feed back selling them right now with authenticity guarantee. Some have sold out of damn near full size runs. Goat has sizes available for instant ship in multiple sizes. We don’t have to paint this elaborate picture of fakes being the only possible answers to early pairs. It’s not that deep.

273BD06A-CC30-4E9F-8B07-C81B7EA9EE69.png

Last edited:
predictions were off on the lost and founds because folks hugely underestimated presell activity and how many pairs were on the streets before the official release date. the market was pretty much settled a week or so before release. i think the cheapest i saw pairs going for my size 11 was like $370 the day before the official which was the day finishline did exclusive access. prices have been hoovering around $480-$500 every since.

how far these will drop in price will depend on how many pairs flood the streets between now and release. if the "official drop" is enough to push up volume in a significant way the prices will drop. if the market is already starting to settle like the lost and founds did, prices wont drop as much as people think, and then start creeping up.

Cats still in here comparing 3s and 1s.... Y'all are out of touch. The youth don't fw 3s like that.

Edit: 3s are probably my favorite silhouette btw

Ummm, no... I ain't banking on nothing brother

I'm stating what happened in the L&F thread with the inventory numbers and resell predictions and how this thread is trending the same way... and we all seen how that went.

Funny thing is, I was also with the well wishers taking lil glimmers of hope as signs of everybody being able to eat, and nope! Tons of us struck out release day, even with resell being relatively low couple days prior

The thing is yall keep saying this is a 3, not a 1 and all that, but when has that ever stopped anything with a little bit of hype to sell out and go for bread? Bad bunny Adidas anyone? Griffey 1s and Barkleys are going for bread, them shoes was never sought after to the point they going for $400+.

white cement 3s always did numbers, and went for good bread on resell...why would that be any different now? I'm just tempering peoples expectations, but I would be glad to be proven wrong cause I need 2 pairs minimum. Getting them at retail or under $300 would be a plus.
To fair, the L&F 1s didn’t even get a real Nike release, it was a fake algorithm to certain people. Add that to late shipments for other retailers, it really didn’t seem like 500,000 pairs because they are actually still trickling in believe it or not. These 3s will be nothing like that.

The only pair of 3s i ever owned / wore were the Unite Red from a few years ago. I had them in my tts (10.5) and they were really snug, actually caused pain on the side of my left foot. I eventually let them go.

Trying to figure out if I go .5 size up in these white cements, or if the Unite Reds were an outlier.

For reference I’m tts in Jordan 1s and 2s, but .5 size up in 4s.

Appreciate any advice. 🙏🏻

Bumping my question to see if anyone can help with Jordan 3 sizing. 🙏🏻

Love looking at kicks like the stock market with predictors and sh*t like that for pricing :lol:

They won’t be a super easy cop, that’s a fact. Ain’t no reason to get Jim Cramer predicting market volatility about some kicks

Throw that corniness in the box with shoetubers

3886020728.jpg

Back
Top Bottom