Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Any thoughts for RD strategy. Try footsites then enter SNKRS draw? Or b/c SNKRS could be all kinds of messed up with not loading/crashing/etc, enter draw first? If so, likely too late to get to the other sites after.

Enter every raffle you can. Give yourself the best odds possible.

Doesn’t jive much better if you work during the day, honestly.

Bro none of their releases or anything are beneficial to people who have to go into work. Need to go back to Saturday morning drops :smh:

Though I do remember back in the day at 11pm (central time) being on NDC AND the phone trying to place an order, thus leading to being on NT all night reading the reactions :lol:

Damn damn damn :lol: :smh:

florida-evans-damn.gif

Ain’t even gonna fix my goof

Bro none of their releases or anything are beneficial to people who have to go into work. Need to go back to Saturday morning drops :smh:

Though I do remember back in the day at 11pm (central time) being on NDC AND the phone trying to place an order, thus leading to being on NT all night reading the reactions :lol:
Go back to Saturday morning drops? Lmao when did they stop? 😂

0% they do another shock right

AND they slapped that shoe as the cover like it needs promo.. has there ever been a shoe they surprise release AND make the cover feature?

I wanted to say they've never done that as evidence but .. keep it a stack.. I mightve watched like 2.5 of those. Waste of time. lol

Any thoughts for RD strategy. Try footsites then enter SNKRS draw? Or b/c SNKRS could be all kinds of messed up with not loading/crashing/etc, enter draw first? If so, likely too late to get to the other sites after.
Footsites are no longer a viable option on RD. FTL/Champs will empty their online inventory with the "Ship to me " option the night before. FNL/JD will have a seemingly impenetrable splash IF they don't empty their inventory with Early Access. SNIPES will have an endless queue where the little low res digital walking man will continue to be in one place until 3pm -The other smaller online retailers (DTLR, Shoe Palace, YCMC, NBA Store, etc ) will be botted instantly. Release day online sneaker shopping for big releases is akin to playing the nickel slots. Enter all raffles and draws and hope to get lucky before 9am CST, 3/11/2023.

Did LnF go on websites like champs, hibbets, etc etc?? I never been a 1 fan so I never paid any mind to those releases.

Back
Top Bottom