Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

SNKRS keeps removing PayPal as my payment method. Anyone else having this issue? Also, how long is EA usually available? Years ago it used to tell you a time (ex. 5pm). Though, of course, they could be sold out at any time.

For “security reasons” they will only let you set it as your default payment for 60 mins at a time. It’s annoying because you literally have to make the change manually like 30 minutes before a drop every time.

Who got time to remember that tho?

GOT 'EM!!!

125E5DD4-0901-4B9E-8A87-72F199E05B9C.jpeg

:lol:

Man seeing my size for under $300, tempted to grab a size 8 that’ll fit tighter but I better wait till release day

For “security reasons” they will only let you set it as your default payment for 60 mins at a time. It’s annoying because you literally have to make the change manually like 30 minutes before a drop every time.

Interesting. How did you figure that out? So I can keep it from being removed by not leaving it as default and just changing that before a launch? It has been completely removing my paypal account, which is highly annoying.

Interesting. How did you figure that out? So I can keep it from being removed by not leaving it as default and just changing that before a launch? It has been completely removing my paypal account, which is highly annoying.

I had the same question/issue a few months back. Decided to look into it and found the answer either on Reddit or the PayPal FAQ page.

Then I decided to test it, and like clockwork, after 60 minutes it defaults back to whatever your default payment was before. So you literally have to plan before a drop if you want to use PayPal. Weird but it is what it is

I had the same question/issue a few months back. Decided to look into it and found the answer either on Reddit or the PayPal FAQ page.

Then I decided to test it, and like clockwork, after 60 minutes it defaults back to whatever your default payment was before. So you literally have to plan before a drop if you want to use PayPal. Weird but it is what it is

Thanks for the note; much appreciated. Doesn't bother me too much when it's for a planned release. Just hope it doesn't remove paypal from my payments altogether when it's not set as default; I'm testing it now. Obviously for a shock drop or restock that's not helpful, but it is what it is.

My brother is securing me a pair from a friend of his for “slightly” over retail.

Let’s see how “slightly” it is :lol:

White Cements for the People

Thats crazy Nike doesn't do google pay huh ?

I got super lucky with the early access this AM. Only my third win since the SNKRS app existed lol. All 3 wins? 3's.

Checked my account still says preparing shipment. Ready to be sad, ponder my life choices and delete the Nike App later when I get the bad notification.

I hope I’m able to cop a second on release day but man I don’t wanna deal with that stressful Nike shipping

Back
Top Bottom