Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

So got my EA pair in. That is the pair on the very left. The 2 on the right are the pairs I got in December that people were trying to say they were reps. They are as legit as they can be. EP is ok not perfect. Leather matches on all 3 pairs. Happy with all 3. The EA pair is size 10 the other 2 are 10.5 as once I got the 10.5's which I ordered at the same time fit a little big so all pairs I acquire from here on out will be size 10. Also got in my Ugly Duckling Air Max 1 finally from Bodega. Took almost a month to receive.

Attachments

• image30.jpeg
    image30.jpeg
    381.2 KB · Views: 69
  • image31.jpeg
    image31.jpeg
    395 KB · Views: 67
  • image32.jpeg
    image32.jpeg
    353.6 KB · Views: 49
  • image33.jpeg
    image33.jpeg
    436 KB · Views: 103
  • image34.jpeg
    image34.jpeg
    393.1 KB · Views: 118
After a week of anxiety (which I put myself thru...but it is what it is) and zero movement with the shipment, my EA pair finally landed. Sat looking at the box for 5 mins and was scared to open it up after seeing some of the absolute disasters posted in here. Finally gathered the courage, didn't end up with the thin elephant print , but at least they match for the most part and both shoes leather texture is the same. I think getting 2 different toe boxes would have riled up my OCD more then EP problems. Regardless, feeling lucky and content.

IMG_2072.jpg
IMG_2073.jpg

So got my EA pair in. That is the pair on the very left. The 2 on the right are the pairs I got in December that people were trying to say they were reps. They are as legit as they can be. EP is ok not perfect. Leather matches on all 3 pairs. Happy with all 3. The EA pair is size 10 the other 2 are 10.5 as once I got the 10.5's which I ordered at the same time fit a little big so all pairs I acquire from here on out will be size 10. Also got in my Ugly Duckling Air Max 1 finally from Bodega. Took almost a month to receive.
Mans really hit 3 pairs in hand and I just been takin Al’s :smh:

I wont be the slightest bit upset if I miss retail and resale is like $50 over. Rather pay the premium and pick out a good pair on eBay than catch one of these mismatched monstrosities for retail. Looks like fire reds all over again.

Exactly

This is the way

Just received my Air Jordan 3’s cement reimagined pair from GOAT. I have ordered many pairs from them in the past, but this is the first one that I am unhappy with due to the leather difference between each shoe.  one is almost perfectly smooth, and the other is very tumbled like their fire red threes. I sent them a request for return not sure what they will do.

Just sell it and order another.

Got through Queue, twice around 11:10-11:15 on FNL & JD but both times it wouldn’t let me sign in kept giving error try again later then kick me back to queue…..when I finally was able to get back through and log in only sizes 8-9 was left , I’m hurt

This is the worst Jordan release since 2015 Chicago 1s. We gotta cherry pick pairs from eBay along with crazy release procedures that decided to switch up this week. I hope Jordan Brand see this thread. This is what causes people to slow down on their purchases and stop collecting.

Y’all with 3 pairs just watching some of us die of hunger out here. And don’t come around here with that you didn’t put in work bs either lol. I’ve been out here in these streets like a hooker with them raffles.

Are there any discernable differences between your reps and your ea pair?

Folks on here upset with Elephant print (understandable) but.... be smart, WAIT, & spend the extra $$ from a reputable seller for a pair on eBay or wherever that YOU CAN ACTUALLY SEE what your buying. PROBLEM SOLVED! LOL imo...

Y’all with 3 pairs just watching some of us die of hunger out here. And don’t come around here with that you didn’t put in work bs either lol. I’ve been out here in these streets like a hooker with them raffles.
He has 3 pears cause he handed his bread to a bum a** reseller :lol:

Allegedly

Back
Top Bottom