Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Not really they have 2 times they send out winners, 12Pm and you have 4 hours toi claim win and then again at 4PM and then you have 3 hours to claim. So you still have a shot
Do the original winners have to claim their shoes to have a shot or are there actually 2 drawings?

After a week of anxiety (which I put myself thru...but it is what it is) and zero movement with the shipment, my EA pair finally landed. Sat looking at the box for 5 mins and was scared to open it up after seeing some of the absolute disasters posted in here. Finally gathered the courage, didn't end up with the thin elephant print , but at least they match for the most part and both shoes leather texture is the same. I think getting 2 different toe boxes would have riled up my OCD more then EP problems. Regardless, feeling lucky and content.

IMG_2072.jpg
IMG_2073.jpg
bro they are just shoes , why were you scared? not like you are going to see a decapitated human head in the package

Got my status pair secured at 11:04 this morning and waiting on Champs and Hibbett to send me my L’s. Wish I could double up before SNKRS but at least I got one pair to wear

Seems like the consensus is that thin EP is better than the thicker print? It doesn't bother me too much, honestly. Just as long as EP matches both sides as well as the quality on the leather around the shoe.

JD/FNL only blesses people who have history there (Status)?

No points so no access. Don’t even bother with them anymore?

You just need to amass 2000 points. Once you do that you’ll have a decent chance at getting EA. It will cost 2000 status points to redeem the EA offer, but you’ll gain them back with the purchase anyway so you’ll keep getting access to releases going forward.

Bottom line: you need to make that first purchase if you want to be in the game.

engineer engineer pretty much nailed it. It's costs points to grab them, so if you have zero points, even if you DID get EA, you wouldn't be able to claim the shoes.

Oh let's gooooo!!!

Wife and I both got that text from WSS!!!

got my 2 secured. time to play mix and match lol

I'll oop any other size 11s i hit via raffle to whoever can meet me in the SGV/OC area to pick up @ the raffle spot just add $20 for gas money lol
Just mail it to me.

Folks on here upset with Elephant print (understandable) but.... be smart, WAIT, & spend the extra $$ from a reputable seller for a pair on eBay or wherever that YOU CAN ACTUALLY SEE what your buying. PROBLEM SOLVED! LOL imo...

So sickening how I can’t ever win anything anymore. It’s depressing af. Hibbetts never lets me win. I entered so many raffles it’s insane that I don’t have at least 1 pair secured while most are on their second and third pair :smh:. Sorry guys I’ll try to keep my sad sorry rants to a minimum on this release. Happy for all of you who are able to have and enjoy this release at retail.

feels like there so many of these out there, we gonna hit on Sat

I read it as 12pm winners have until 4pm to claim raffle. Then 4pm winners have until 7pm to claim. Looks like 2 rounds of winners not 3.

Back
Top Bottom