Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Rockin the hang tag is on the same level of the off white zip tie or any keychain/tag accessory IMO 🤷🏾‍♂️

Yet, I wouldn’t rock the hang tag, but I’m definitely not cutting the zip tie. To each his own. Both give off a vintage feel, so I’m not completely against it.

It’s the same level as keeping the size and barcode sticks on a fitted

Which 90% of NT probably still does in 2023 :lol:

Just Got These In. I'm satisfied with the print, pause.. LN4 pair.

20230309_163656.jpg

EA pair came in today. These things are boats! Def need to size .5 down at least. My size 10 are going straight to aftermarket even if I strikeout on a replacement pair Saturday.

Day 5 of 7 days of III's! A Ma Maniere's on feet! As soon as I saw these I knew they had to be mine resell or retail, did not care. Im glad I waited because I was not paying those original asking prices then they re-released and I missed out on retail but resell dropped like a brick. Copped them then and I'm so glad I did! These were so obviously Sneaker of The Year 2021! Now they're getting back up and past that initial resell price. These are the best AMM collab imo and thats facts honestly. Day 5 down! 2 more to go!
20230309_151744.jpg

2 more days til White Cements back in my possession. Entered in as many raffles as I could and my finger gon be on the trigger come Saturday for the double(possible triple) up!
AMM 3s are OVERRATED in my opinion

Dudes got 6-7 pairs secured before release but I had to sit through 6 months of condescending posts comparing this release to Lost and Founds
Bruh they had me, you, and WASHED KING WASHED KING hanging on the crucifix like Jesus and whoever the other two dudes on the crosses were :rofl:

They were literally hyping up the fire red 3 release the same way. I'm guessing a lot of folks still got PTSD from the instant sellout/insane resell era we had during the pandemic... Niketalk let this be a lesson. Unless it's a hyped 1, iv, 11, or collab... You've got a good chance of copping.

Back
Top Bottom