Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Anyone in here plan on buying more than 3 pairs?
Anything more than two pairs is corny.
9DAA5C6E-3ACF-48EE-9CD8-0818D84AAD79.jpeg
478DDEDD-AD6B-4ACC-9E8A-29CE57E89821.gif

Man. I'm one way or another going to end up with two pairs of these--and part of me thinks I'm going to be better off waiting till even more eBay sellers have them in hand and I can see what I'm buying, which is pathetic. Just when it seemed like JB/Nike was turning a really positive corner with its retros, it's now like ... kinda? Maybe? If you get a pair of these that look the way it seems they are "supposed to," it's absolute :emoji_fire:. But so many of these pairs we've seen are mostly :stoneface:

Last edited:
gf has her pair locked as of yesterday. we scored 4 pairs of lost and founds in her size and zero in mine.

I feel like i should have at least one pair locked by now if i was going to get any of these 3's.
i'm starting to get really grumpy. it doesn't look good at all.

I'm looking at Snipes and FNL "oh it's like that now. One day you my homie the next you don't know me." They usually look out and was clutch with the L&F's :frown: Hopefully FTL sees the cracks in the relationship and tries to woo a brutha back :lol:

Man. I'm one way or another going to end up with two pairs of these--and part of me thinks I'm going to be better off waiting till even more eBay sellers have them in hand and I can see what I'm buying, which is pathetic. Just when it seemed like JB/Nike was turning a really positive corner with its retros, it's now like ... kinda? Maybe? If you get a pair of these that look the way it seems they are "supposed to," it's absolute :emoji_fire:. But so many of these pairs we've seen are mostly :stoneface:

Just make sure the ebay seller is sending the actual pair pictured.

You know there will be a lot of bait and switch going on. Posting their good pairs but sending the jacked up ones.

Chances are you’ll probably have to go to eBay to be totally satisfied. I mean, it’s possible to get a great pair, but to be completely satisfied ebay might be the best bet. Time will tell. I’d try retail first. You can always dump them if they are not to your liking.

Back
Top Bottom