Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Day 6 of 7 days of III's! Need I say more? Obviously a No Brainer choice! Fire Red's on feet. These! These....pairs like these are the reason I'll probably never outgrow this hobby. The 1st "Nike Air" Retro of the Fire Reds since 1988 and they did them so much justice in terms of shape, material, comfort, elephant print(sans consistency issues) I feel like a young Fred Savage! :rofl: Its been fun counting down! 1 more day to go!

20230310_170058.jpg

4 wins :nthat:

air-jordan-iii-celeb-moments-06 (1).jpg

Do these fit like the black cement or like the true blue?

The last BC 3 fits me perfectly but the true blues are like a whole size too small.

Only have Snkrs, FTL/ Champs ship to me, and DSG left. I might have to pay resell for these :smh:
Yea same here.... For some reason Champs around my area stopped getting some Jordan releases. Pretty much only SP and Footlockers now. I don't have time to be driving around for SP raffles. I just do strictly online raffles now.

Hoping resell price stays where it's at, or dips down around $250-260 for my size in a couple weeks.

entered 1 ftl store (instead of 3) for a friend.

App sent me a push notification that I was not selected. I clicked in anyway to check but obviously the app was crashing and nothing would load.

I open the app 20 mins ago and it said I was already a confirmed winner for pickup, even tho I didn’t confirm anything lol. I literally just got thru to seeing anything other than Request Error page

Yea same here.... For some reason Champs around my area stopped getting some Jordan releases. Pretty much only SP and Footlockers now. I don't have time to be driving around for SP raffles. I just do strictly online raffles now.

Hoping resell price stays where it's at, or dips down around $250-260 for my size in a couple weeks.
I entered at one SP but haven't heard a peep from them. Would be nice if it dips to $250-260, I'll pick up two pairs then

Back
Top Bottom