Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Me looking at the ftl employee when I open the box and see the sharpie print
3F9D49D2-5653-45A6-B16D-0C830EACAB2E.jpeg

White and yellow cements or White cements with icey bottoms…the way I see it is we are STILL due for White Cement 3s :smh:
We are still due, but what year we talking? :lol:

At least with Reimagined 3s nothing was switched out(no clear sole). With Reimagined, we just got an aged look with closer specs to the OG. In my opinion, the best since the original.

That’s why Fire Red 3s surpasses all 3 retros. We got it the closest to the original and no aging or games along with it.

We are still due, but what year we talking? :lol:

At least with Reimagined 3s nothing was switched out(no clear sole). With Reimagined, we just got an aged look with closer specs to the OG. In my opinion, the best since the original.

That’s why Fire Red 3s surpasses all 3 retros. We got it the closest to the original and no aging or games along with it.
IDK, the 1994 has a pretty high ankle collar.:pimp:

Good look to you all looking to score tomorrow. So glad i can somewhat sleep in. Gotta be at 2 different WSS tomorrow before 10 to pick up my pairs

I have a pending charge from FTL on my bank account, and it says pending check back later in the app - I’m assuming that’s a W on the ship to me option?

I want EP like that “asneakerlife” guy. Man his pair is perfect but it’s a size 12 though. Hopefully the managers are cool and allow me to sort through pairs.

Back
Top Bottom