Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Screenshot 2023-03-11 at 1.33.14 PM.png

Son look like he like alot of Richard's

A real glizzy enthusiast if you know what I mean

Question:

Are wearing yellow sole/tabs cool now?

I have a bunch of 3s / 4s / 5s and 11 yhat I wanted to wear piss yellow. 🤣
Yellowing is acceptable on 3 of the 4 models mentioned. XIs(Concord/Columbia) are done when they yellow, sorry. They become beaters when they get that bad.

That's everywhere you buy... You take that chance on Nike. I feel early access had all the doodoo pairs.
Yeah but at least you are

A.) Paying retail
B.) Can return them to Nike if they’re THAT bad

With StockX, for example you are SOL and basically have to resell them for a loss if you are not satisfied when you receive your pair.

It actually went surprisingly smooth. Had me thinking why I never thought of going this route before.

Good to hear, man! Richard's is an odd spot because not all stores get the releases, or they'll get 1 out of every 5, so you can't really count on them being an option. But if they do and you get the wristband, it's super smooth.

Wife was supposed to help me get a 13 but she panic clicked SNKRS at 701 and apparently bought herself a pair of mens 6 which should fit her, but also costs more then GS right?

It doesnt even look like she hit, she randomly refreshed SNKRS app saying pending but no charge or email or tracking

So W, I guess?

Have to sell her mens 6 for a GS 6 how does that even make sense? I'm getting too old for this ****.

Wife was supposed to help me get a 13 but she panic clicked SNKRS at 701 and apparently bought herself a pair of mens 6 which should fit her, but also costs more then GS right?

It doesnt even look like she hit, she randomly refreshed SNKRS app saying pending but no charge or email or tracking

So W, I guess?

Have to sell her mens 6 for a GS 6 how does that even make sense? I'm getting too old for this ****.

Gs pair will easily be obtained for retail... That 6 men's should still garner you some profit to deduct from her pair.
Men's 6 is a women's 7.5 so won't fit her.

The line at my local footlocker for raffle pickup was insane. Like almost an hour wait. This was definitely a highly sought after release regardless of low resale value and high production numbers.

Got my first ever SNKRS Pass win. I never get through. This is all the gear I need for all my 3s. Idc about EP, I've been at this too long for it to bother me and I'm satisfied. I will say off initial feel, the 03 pair is the most comfortable out of all pairs that I own (03,11,23). I have 2 pairs of 03s to sole and tab swap, and it will be a fun project when I get to it. This is all the gear I need for my 3s. The tees are 20 years old....smh (RIP Eastbay). They're pretty much house shirts now lol. Tried to get a second pair for my brother at retail, but had to go the other route after I struck out on the other raffles and the draw. I just might hold onto them until holiday time for a good surprise. Overall...great day. I was able to also cop a pair of Orlandos through all the mayhem. Definitely an unusual day for me. I hope those that want these to keep got a pair or get a pair at a reasonable price. This is my contribution to the thread. I'm out....
20230311_133051.jpg
20230311_133147.jpg

footlocker raffle line was deep, it doesn’t help when dudes picking up ain’t ready and are spreading purchases over multiple cards or card and cash. It should have been 10 minutes but was more like half an hour, but got a good pair.

Makes up for my bank fraud declining JD Sports, I have no idea why. Never happened in the past.

Back
Top Bottom