Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Footlocker shows a couple of sizes available even my size 10 but you can't add to cart. It's not available, I just called their customer service line and they confirmed that it's sold out.

Picked up 2 from the local JD raffle. The middle pair is the worn pair from shock drop. Crazy the variances in the EP, got one light one so far. Now to wait on shipping for the others

DE81F0AF-476C-4DAF-B884-C806431EBEE1.jpeg
D0D07E4C-B959-4664-B105-2E6E5F5928D8.jpeg
AE9C0154-C7E2-4441-A748-9C56E8B94A65.jpeg

Both the gf and I struck out. Probably going to sell my Chicago 1s to pay resell for these, ugh.

Is eBay the cheapest route for resale?
I would do locally to avoid fees, taxes and shipping. That's how I got my pair from a sneaker Facebook group.

Imma prolly hit District One tomorrow in NYC and sell some old crap I have and grab these. Im earsty but I was also for the L&F’s and yet ive only worn em once since.

Entered like 6 raffles. Was sitting there thinking yesterday, "Oh. Hope there's enough bread in the account to cover 6 pairs."

Welp. Didn't have to worry about that at all. This whole day got me feeling like a cold goofy. SMFH LOL

Off to keep refreshing everywhere cause I like punishment and must have a 9.5. Someone send me vibes for the Atmos raffle. It's my "last chance to fail at retail ™"...

You literally just described a niche hobby turning into a worldwide phenomenon status, a.k.a. pop culture. Thanks for proving my point. Anyways, the prices are not going to drop on these, so I’ll keep the receipts from that other guy too.

Prices are not going to drop on these, the drop happened early this morning where they fell under $300 (briefly). They are going to stay up, and climb steadily. Hype for shoes is still high.

That is why I asked how old you were, because you sound young and seem to think that pop culture was born with Instagram and Tik Tok.

The hype for shoes will fade with time it has happened before and it will happen again. It doesn't mean that older shoes will drop in price it just means that new releases will be easier to get until the hype picks up steam again.

Been through this before, the Nike SB silver box era, where SB's were impossible to find because every skate shop were backdooring their pairs. Then came the black/purple box era where you skate shops couldn't move those shoes.

The craziness of 2001-2007, the camp out era because there was no SNKRS app so if you didn't get them on NDC at midnight-- yeah they used to drop at midnight Eastern time (9PM PST), you had to take your L and go stand in line somewhere. Cool in the summer, terrible in the winter.

Everyone from the hood to the suburbs was there. It hasn't been a niche hobby since the 90's when the first batch of retro's sat on shelves and nobody cared. Good times.

Keep your receipts.

FTL and Champs do not have any online stock. They did not sell a single pair online today at release time. Their stock is completely depleted after “ship to me” and in store draw gets done the night before.

Last edited:
I dont even own a pair of 3s, these wouldve been a nice first pair

Black cements would be nice too

Prices are not going to drop on these, the drop happened early this morning where they fell under $300 (briefly). They are going to stay up, and climb steadily. Hype for shoes is still high.

That is why I asked how old you were, because you sound young and seem to think that pop culture was born with Instagram and Tik Tok.

The hype for shoes will fade with time it has happened before and it will happen again. It doesn't mean that older shoes will drop in price it just means that new releases will be easier to get until the hype picks up steam again.

Been through this before, the Nike SB silver box era, where SB's were impossible to find because every skate shop were backdooring their pairs. Then came the black/purple box era where you skate shops couldn't move those shoes.

The craziness of 2001-2007, the camp out era because there was no SNKRS app so if you didn't get them on NDC at midnight-- yeah they used to drop at midnight Eastern time (9PM PST), you had to take your L and go stand in line somewhere. Cool in the summer, terrible in the winter.

Everyone from the hood to the suburbs was there. It hasn't been a niche hobby since the 90's when the first batch of retro's sat on shelves and nobody cared. Good times.

Keep your receipts.

Dont argue with him. Worst takes ever, this the dude that thinks the Celtics are the GOAT franchise cause they have 15 plumber era rings.

Back
Top Bottom