Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I think if every foot site, and store releasing these, made one place to sign up and then the pairs distributed as evenly as possible between each buyer and seller (store/ location). Thought it might help a little.
Foot Locker has an entire IP block I belong to blocked. Can’t even use their site unless I turn off WiFi and use my phone. So I’m skeptical of them ever doing anything right. They don’t listen to their customer at all. When Nike finally pulls the rug they die too

Someone said black cats?

Took the L on these beauties and decided to bringout my blk cat beaters.

All washed blk for dinner.
20230311_184502.jpg

These joints has seen better days but still turning heads.
#NTDenim :nthat:

Someone said black cats?

Took the L on these beauties and decided to bringout my blk cat beaters.

All washed blk for dinner.
20230311_184502.jpg

These joints has seen better days but still turning heads.
I just sold mine to fund the resell of these. Hurt to let them go. They were in 9/10 condition. I was afraid of them crumbling. They are nice. I got a pretty penny for them though.

So Hibbet Sports ordered me a pair when I was in store. Apparently how it works in the system it searches a store with your size and ships it out? This **** is confusing

What’s the consensus on the resell market. Is this the high water mark? I need to do an okey-doke with my EA size 10 for a size 9.5.

So I gotta sell my 10s at the peak and hopefully scoop some 9.5s in a few days at a low? Probably gonna take a hit on this, but how best to come out as even as possible?

I just sold mine to fund the resell of these. Hurt to let them go. They were in 9/10 condition. I was afraid of them crumbling. They are nice. I got a pretty penny for them though.
I wear all my sneakers until they crumble.

JNCOs with Jordans
They are TR and they are from around the sametime these were release.

Pic gotta be from 2005.
Nope, wearing them now.
Psssttt, they’re staring at your jeans, not your shoes.
I mean, it could very well be. Im totally fine with that. Im old and I'm fine with me being me. Im set/retired in my 30s. No need to impress kids.

I had a couple pairs back in the day too. Modsoles chipped off like no other. They were great beaters though.

Prices are not going to drop on these, the drop happened early this morning where they fell under $300 (briefly). They are going to stay up, and climb steadily. Hype for shoes is still high.

That is why I asked how old you were, because you sound young and seem to think that pop culture was born with Instagram and Tik Tok.

The hype for shoes will fade with time it has happened before and it will happen again. It doesn't mean that older shoes will drop in price it just means that new releases will be easier to get until the hype picks up steam again.

Been through this before, the Nike SB silver box era, where SB's were impossible to find because every skate shop were backdooring their pairs. Then came the black/purple box era where you skate shops couldn't move those shoes.

The craziness of 2001-2007, the camp out era because there was no SNKRS app so if you didn't get them on NDC at midnight-- yeah they used to drop at midnight Eastern time (9PM PST), you had to take your L and go stand in line somewhere. Cool in the summer, terrible in the winter.

Everyone from the hood to the suburbs was there. It hasn't been a niche hobby since the 90's when the first batch of retro's sat on shelves and nobody cared. Good times.

Keep your receipts.
knowledgeable :nthat:

The QC thing is also kinda overblown. Threes have always been a model that’s prone to variations in cut and materials. These were no different.
Yes...this is that silhouette. Between Jordan 1s and 3s, 3s are the most inconsistent. Remember my BC3 came pre creased with different leathers on each shoe... Just hideous...:smh:

20180218_232511 (1).jpg
20180218_232802.jpg

20180218_232422.jpg
20180218_232417.jpg

I wear all my sneakers until they crumbled

I'm the same way. Had my 03 cements give out last year. I got a closet full of crumbled shoes. I tell myself im going to sole swap one day. :smh: I wanted to keep the black cats but dude gave me a price I couldn't refuse for the black cats and white flip 3s. Sucks to let them go but for the price and the inevitable cracks and crumbles, I think I made out.

Back
Top Bottom