Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Lol but we’ve seen there’s perfect or good pairs out there. So I don’t know what you’re talking about just because a stock pic has a bad pair that we should expect to receive a bad pair and be ok with it.
Why would they take a stock pic of a bad pair? Do you know how much money McDonald’s spends on those fake big Macs on the commercials that you eat?

Picked up pair, no real defects but do regret selling 2013’s, I just hate this vintage yellow look Nike doing, let my shoes yellow naturally. Idc

Had to sell 2013’s regardless cause as time goes on, they would crumble

F30459EB-DE48-47DB-B400-E26D85015133.jpeg

2013’s before I sold few months back

646A1006-2B10-44D0-8DA6-765A0E668821.jpeg
2013’s have nothing on these. I absolutely hate that red showing on the tongue liner of the ‘13’s too. :smh:

Entered 3 raffles and tried on 2 SNKRS accounts with one of them going back to '05 but went 0/5. Luckily one of my buddies came through with a pair for me on SNKRS which was totally unexpected but totally clutch. And I was actually worried I might end up with 3-4 pairs from the raffles lol.

What I don't understand is how snkrs let some people hit 3x on the same account while I struck out on the SD and today and didn't even get EA when I know I took an L on the FTL 3's and the SD. Looks like this release was either a walk in the park or LnF part 2.

Back
Top Bottom