Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Every single AMM would be on shelves if they were GRs. People bought 12s off hype and now they sitting at retail plus fees 😂…or it could be we just sick of collabs. I’d rather have more OG colorways in shoes they normally don’t retro like 16s
If the 3s were on shelves, I would have bought every pair possible. 3s,4s,1s,12s (5s will be nice, but for as many 5s I have and dont wear they wont be purchased)

Wish the 4s that were released mimicked the mocks, wish they kept the same blocking as the 3s, still nice but could have been better

Eh fashion is all in the eye of the beholder. Not everyone wants to be decked out in Travis Scott gear looking like a suburban Citi trends mannequin. Some folks are cool with jeans and a dope hoodie, some joggers, etc. That stuff just screams try hard to me personally but if that’s what they’re into more power to em

If the 3s were on shelves, I would have bought every pair possible. 3s,4s,1s,12s (5s will be nice, but for as many 5s I have and dont wear they wont be purchased)

Wish the 4s that were released mimicked the mocks, wish they kept the same blocking as the 3s, still nice but could have been better

Here’s an early look at the 5s. Just throw in some sail laces and spots of sail on the upper. Alternate pair will be an aged white look with burgundy somewhere. Rinse, wash, repeat :lol:

air-jordan-5-retro-burgundy

Here’s an early look at the 5s. Just throw in some sail laces and spots of sail on the upper. Alternate pair will be an aged white look with burgundy somewhere. Rinse, wash, repeat :lol:

air-jordan-5-retro-burgundy
LOL - I have the burgundy 5s too, those were a major sleeper back in 06. More people seemed to like the green beans back then over these :rofl:

Saw some mocks of the 5s, knowing A MA it will be completely different than what we expect

Not better than the AMM 3s IMO, but VERY close. Throw Nike Air on the back and you'd have a killer. Came so close to grabbing those so many times.

Honestly, I dunno, man. I have two pairs of the AMMs and love them, but simply in terms of shape and feel, the DEs rule. And they are more comfortable, too. The midsole on them is soft; the AMM midsole is almost hard as cement. I had five pairs of AMMs to begin with, and they were all like that in terms of the hard midsole. Also, whatever leather material they used for the DE uppers is a lot softer than any other III retro, AMMs included.

I would've been happy to do that but I threw them on SX for the hell of it and sold them within an hour. Made a whole $25. Now I know what resellers feel like :rofl:
But hey, I was either going to have to return them in person to my nearest FTL or ship them back. Either way, I'd have to leave the house to deal with it. May as well ship them to SX and take the $25 for the 25 min it's going to take me to box them back up and drive to UPS down the block and then home again LOL
I always knew you were a reseller. :lol:

That's the tin man part..... apparently my dad jokes ain't hitting :smh:

All over 3m shoes LOOK good but I just imagine the break in is hideous. Same with all patent kicks. I actually liked the reflections of a champion Cardinal 7s. Look great on foot which is hit or miss with me when it comes to 7s. But it wasn't worth the risk.
Tin man wasn’t shiny
He was a rusty piece of junk :lol:

Shoe is put together extremely well
Barely any creasing

I know a bunch of people are probably going to hate on this comment, but frankly the best pair of modern retro IIIs I've ever owned or seen in terms of shape, feel of materials, and EP cuts is the Desert Elephant. If people don't like the colorway, fair enough (though I love it). But the rest is pretty much unimpeachable.
You’re right. I just took mine out yesterday and was admiring how that shoe turned out.

Honestly, I dunno, man. I have two pairs of the AMMs and love them, but simply in terms of shape and feel, the DEs rule. And they are more comfortable, too. The midsole on them is soft; the AMM midsole is almost hard as cement. I had five pairs of AMMs to begin with, and they were all like that in terms of the hard midsole. Also, whatever leather material they used for the DE uppers is a lot softer than any other III retro, AMMs included.
..and just think, you almost didn’t buy them. I’m glad you turned the corner on them. 🙌

I have both as well. The DE is just as nice in quality, but the AMM goes with anything and just looks better on foot. And it’s got that NA goodness.

I have both as well. The DE is just as nice in quality, but the AMM goes with anything and just looks better on foot. And it’s got that NA goodness.
The Desert Elephant’s and AMM’s are two of the best, along with the Fire Red’s, in a very long time. Those three are at the top as far as execution for a modern day AJ 3. This White Cement is all over the place. It’s like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re going to get.

Back
Top Bottom