Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Is the EP supposed to vary across pairs? Some of these pictures the EP is thinner and some it seems heavier and darker
L3/L4.

I can't say anymore than that.

...I've already said too much.

iluminati.jpg

Is the EP supposed to vary across pairs? Some of these pictures the EP is thinner and some it seems heavier and darker

In theory no...but because of the printing process/quality control, it will indeed vary.

who was the moron that mentioned the mould is different and thin EP cant be replicated lol
There are plenty of people on this forum who fit that description when it comes to talking nonsense about what can and can't be done, and why.
I also hope all of the "new" crowd who has said repeatedly on here that they prefer the crap-shape, crap-EP III retros to the OGs all prove how much they really believe that ish and stay away from this release. Leave these to us dinosaurs who just whine to whine and are never happy with the previous generations of III retros.

I mean we were all there in that final 20 pages of the FR3 thread, measuring elephant print with a ruler, and discussing LN3 vs LN4

It’s too early in this thread mayne

We skipping steps. First we gotta get to dudes copping 6 pairs and mixing and matching, or keeping their favorite two
Best believe if an LN4 white cement 3 releases, I'll be on a flight to Europe

That's the thing I've never quite understood. Everyone always talking about "UAs" being made off the books in the same factories that produce Nike's official inventory. If so, then why are there ANY differences, no matter how small, compared to the genuine shoes? Perhaps deezrsackolishus deezrsackolishus can shed some light here ...
its not the same factories. the people saying that, are the people who have no clue. the same type that believe people have a “plug that works in the factory”

the real factories give/sell the specs of the real shoes to the fake factories. it tells them where to purchase certain things, color codes, templates, etc.

and there arent ALWAYS differences. patent banned 1 sure as hell were tricking goat/stockx easily. same with black cat 4s.

yeah, most have a tell, or something thats a liiiiiiiiitle off. but every now and then.

as for these, i was told the fake factories havent released and i havent seen them yet.

which with the authentic production being in two different factories (if i remember right), leads me to believe that nike might be trying to sniff out the rats in the production process.

its not the same factories. the people saying that, are the people who have no clue. the same type that believe people have a “plug that works in the factory”

the real factories give/sell the specs of the real shoes to the fake factories. it tells them where to purchase certain things, color codes, templates, etc.

and there arent ALWAYS differences. patent banned 1 sure as hell were tricking goat/stockx easily. same with black cat 4s.

yeah, most have a tell, or something thats a liiiiiiiiitle off. but every now and then.

as for these, i was told the fake factories havent released and i havent seen them yet.

which with the authentic production being in two different factories (if i remember right), leads me to believe that nike might be trying to sniff out the rats in the production process.
Good info. Also seems to be good news for people buying early that all these pairs seem legit, then. Man that’s a lot of pairs that have already gotten out …

Back
Top Bottom