Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

You're wrong. Game worn Jordan 3s from the slam dunk contest:
1000002694.png

General production shoes were different from what MJ wore. Seems like you care about what you saw in a magazine rather than what MJ actually played in.

these look like the mockup i did

Says the guy who joined NT 14 years after me. lol. Look, I’m not ashamed to say that I didn’t buy my first pair of Jordans (Concord 11s) until 2000, after I graduated and started working. 5 kids in my family, so my parents couldn’t afford to buy us Jordans growing up. Absolutely nuts to insinuate that I’m some sort of bandwagon fan who only started collecting Jordans after the Last Dance came out. Nice try though.

Again, I’m rarely the type to ***** about the elephant print, height of the shoe, etc, because I wear all my joints, not stare at them in the box like some virgin.

lol nah brother i wasn't tryin to make you look like a bandwagon scrub.
was simply trying to make a point.. thats all.

Man’s picked the worst pic to compare to 88s

Give me a break :lol:

FlQXvj9XoAAJyUp.jpg:large
If I know nothing about these at all, and look at this pic, Im saying the 2023 version is the closest to the 1988 by far. The mock up is nice as hell. But its far fetched to think they are going to get it right completely. This is one release that seriously filled the OG void that I have always had with this shoe. Never had the original, but have several versions starting with the 1994 that I purchased during its clearance days. I feel like the ankle cut is so much better on the 2023 than its ever been since its original. It started sloping in 1994 and just got worse with the other releases.

the 88 version also had terrible quality control and cuts of leather for the ankle and tongue are cut to different sizes. They aren’t consistent. It was still a cheap, mass produced shoe. It’s not wildly different today. Nike has been in the business of producing cheap crap since their inception.

His point was the shape, not quality.

His point was the shape, not quality.
My point was the shape was all over the place because of the quality. Quality control was worse back then if that’s even imaginable. People would lose their mind if the ankle collar was a 1/4” higher than their other pair.

Pics don’t lie though, this shape is better than almost any other retro. I’m pretty happy with it.

My point was the shape was all over the place because of the quality.

You're reaching if that was really your point. :lol:

Even with the inconsistencies back in 1988, the overall shape was the same and VERY distinguishable from everything we've gotten after 1988.

You're reaching if that was really your point. :lol:

Even with the inconsistencies back in 1988, the overall shape was the same and VERY distinguishable from everything we've gotten after 1988.
And it’s been argued on this site for 20 years too. Who cares at this point? You get what you get, take it or leave it. Nike doesn’t care about dudes’ mock-ups. Funniest part is it’s guys who have bought every bad retro that complain about it like ignorance is the problem over at JB. If we just diagram the corrections here enough times they’ll fix it. Nike doesn’t even want a 1:1 Jordan. 😂

Back
Top Bottom