Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

IMG_8623.jpeg

Not hating or anything, but how clean do you guys keep your sneakers? Yes, looking at those WC3's makes my heart also skip a beat but that's not unheard of around here where there's snow in the ground for 6 months of the year and that dirt/dust/etc. is an year round problem.

Like do you wipe your shoes after every wear, do you keep those crease shields in your shoes etc? I mean I clean my shoes like once a week, sure they can get dirty in that time but I bought them to wear so I don't mind it that much.

And this question is just purely out of curiosity, I might add again. Everyone has their own preferences and standards of course.

I think cats here have so many pairs of shoes that the chance of one getting that dirty is slim to none.

Anytime it’s raining or snowing, simply throw on some beaters or timbs.

The only shoes I have that look that are the ones I keep at my front door whenever I gotta run a errand or two

image.jpg

That’s as beat as you gon get wit me

Not hating or anything, but how clean do you guys keep your sneakers? Yes, looking at those WC3's makes my heart also skip a beat but that's not unheard of around here where there's snow in the ground for 6 months of the year and that dirt/dust/etc. is an year round problem.
Gahdamn bro… Ngl I wouldn’t even have jays if I lived in the North Pole. Boots and beaters

Like do you wipe your shoes after every wear, do you keep those crease shields in your shoes etc? I mean I clean my shoes like once a week, sure they can get dirty in that time but I bought them to wear so I don't mind it that much.

And this question is just purely out of curiosity, I might add again. Everyone has their own preferences and standards of course.
I keep mine as clean as possible, don’t care about creases. I will wipe them down any time I see any amount of dirt, unless they’re designated beaters. It’s not really that frequent though, because I’m careful about where I walk. I’m not walking through wet grass or muddy areas if I’m wearing a pair I care about. It helps that it hardly ever snows where I live and its easy to tell when it’s gonna rain.

I'll clean mine Everytime I wear them if they're once in while shoes. Less and less until they become front door beaters which ain't nother but worn in heat for me. I only got 1 gear #faf

Back
Top Bottom