Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

III's without the EP don't make sense to me. Both of those are wack lol

Aside from recent retro 3's (Reimagined Whites, etc) the elephant print JB used for the past 2 decades was trash & actually ruined 3's.

Only if/when they use the recent thin-lined elephant print then I agree with you.

The 1st AMM 3's without EP looked great!

These are absolutely horrible. And dropping near the OG BCs makes these even worse. They should have stopped with the last 3s, which were a relative success.

20240404_144844.jpg

Double up

I must be blind then, because they look like two different shoes to me

IMG_0727.gif

With black cements supposedly on the way.....I just don't see my going for these 🤷🏿‍♂️. Not going to say they look bad. Just not a great follow up to the first AMM 3. Should've given us a lighter colored 4.
There’s 2 dropping that day but no pics of the other

I’m sure it’ll be the same aged look with some sort of burgundy on it like they do every time

Oh and probably sail laces, can’t forget those in 2024

uuummm what size doe
size 8 on the BC3. Probably do 9W on Black AMM since the white 9.5W I have is a smidge loose. And Nina, I'll prob oop whoever wears my size. I dont really get to pick the size I'm invoiced sometimes but its either 7.5 or 8

Idk how blue could be more versatile than black and grey but to each their own

They work like blue jeans.

I've never seen a fit with Royal 1's that didn't work. But also I'm not apart of the matchy matchy gang. I'm wearing Chicago's with a heather grey/green Tulane crewneck and blue Carhartt carpenter pants.

Technically the Shadows match, but the Chicago's look better with the fit.

Had to double up today. £290 . Seems i cant just buy nice trainers because if i like them, i can’t bring myself to actually wear them. Same with my Dee Brown Reebok pumps.

Back
Top Bottom