Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Nobody liked these when they released(I love them), but imo the “vintage” look was executed well on them. The yellowing is slightly too much on these IIIs, but in for a pair or two.
F2FBC9AE-DD34-41C5-87AB-28BAD06EEAF5.jpeg

I got the Jordan 11 Cherry on 11/15 and the release date on those was 12/10, I think thru a SNKRS love video event shock drop but I don’t remember exactly… so that was almost a month but the.

Then again those were the x mas 11s and they made a bazillions of those hehe.

Surprised no shock drop yet… just speculating it maybe that means quantities are limited but who the F knows…

It might be this week. Playoff 13s shock drop was two weekends before the release date.

Yeah I'm not a fan of the pre-aged gimmick, but unlike the Lost and Founds I would pay resale prices for these if I can't grab them for retail. Top 3 Jordan all-time.

Have you seen those prices bro? Ouch!!

Last edited:
FWIW Z had said this was a mega GR....but that was also said for the L&F's. I didn't get those at retail.

I sold all my older 3s; I still wasn't happy with the mold but this is as close as it's gotten IMHO. Still semi-retired except for a handful of releases each year but this is a must. Hoping those stock numbers are true.

Back
Top Bottom