Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

My DSG opens at 9. Got here about 8:30, and within 5 minutes there was a line out of nowhere. Lots of douchebags. Dude behind me is quizzing people about their sizes, says he "buys hella 4's," and just asked another guy "you buy a lot of shoes broski?" So beyond cringe. I really hate this hobby now.

michael-scott-the-office.gif
Lol was it confirmed that your DSG was getting them or are y’all just showing up? Thinking about doing the same, rolling out at 8:30 too.

Did we even get a list of stores yet??

Lol. Everyone saying the site and emails are pretty reliable.

But not.

Lol was it confirmed that your DSG was getting them or are y’all just showing up? Thinking about doing the same, rolling out at 8:30 too.

Probably not til 10 or so if last week is any indication. I just drove my behind out there yesterday and asked someone in person. He confirmed they got them, and said he *thought* they were doing wristbands today. Just took a chance and went this morning.

I'm the first person that usually says TTS but for the first time ever, I could have really gone down to a 11.5 in these. Everyone's foot is different though.

False hope. If stores are only getting 12 pairs, that doesn't really equate to much. This store had probably 50 FR3's.

I guess, I've seen a couple of prior releases where it only had one or two releases for an entire state. Something is better than nothing 🤷‍♂️

I guess, I've seen a couple of prior releases where it only had one or two releases for an entire state. Something is better than nothing 🤷‍♂️

My store is hit and miss. TBH, I think I would've rather them gotten none at all if they were only getting 12. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom