Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

So I’m assuming for those that got on the in-store DSG list to not expect a phone call from them and to just show up on 3/11?

Talk about bs games....

The store list said 9am

This placed opened at 7am to do the wristbands....

Come on man.

That's why I don't trust these places. They're staffed by people who don't really

A. Give AF period
or
B. Understand the average sneaker enthusiast's commitment

lol this is why i dont complain about resell anymore. m i dont enjoy paying over resell but im not showing up to a DSG at 7am to not even be guaranteed a pair. im not sure when it switched over but at some point my time got more valuable to me. or maybe im just lazy. either way no thanks

Revising my resell price prediction:

I WAS WRONG THEYRE GOING FOR MORE THAN I EXPECTED

burning-office-spongebob.gif

What about the pairs with elephant print that people don't want 🤔

Friend is ooping his EA pair that arrives today for retail :nthat:Well retail and a g of wax lol

Entered all the raffles I can at this point, just waiting on Undefeated. Need another 10 and a gs for the lady, anyone know if GS pairs also running big?

Day 2 of 7 days of III's. Today I chose the Tinker "Sketch" ngl, initially I wasn't feeling the one sided swooshes and nike on the in step but I've really come to dig these as a nice alternative thats technically an OG. I wish these were shaped w/ the new mold to reflect that dope a** sketch on the insole. Also that red + white NIKE AIR on the heel just hit different. :nthat: Day 2 down!

20230306_111742.jpg
20230306_111936.jpg

Back
Top Bottom