Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Don’t like the yellow midsoles….should have been white
580D720A-08C6-4C47-BC3E-A84B06CD2CEC.jpeg

Idk where I fall on the pickiness scale but some of these pairs definitely would not see these feet

Can’t wait for this shock drop mystery box to arrive… was given the 10:30 to 2:30 delivery window today and it’s 1:30. Fedex.

All jokes aside , are you guys really that picky ? Nowadays as long as the shoe doesn’t have excessive glue , they’re going on my feet and no one is gonna sit there and align both pairs side by side to see if the print match .

Again I do understand paying $200 for a shoe & the Quality lacking .

Had this EXACT convo with the guy at FNL when I picked up my UNC 5's. Asked to look at them before he bagged em up, and he started on this rant. Had to cut him off like dude, I'm not looking at each individual stitch. I just need to make sure there's no giant scratches or blobs of glue. He hit me with the...

denzel-relieved.gif

anyone that copped from Nike EA didnt have their pair shipped yet? I only had the label created and no origin scan. Getting worried because most got them in already.

My EA was shipped yesterday and it show delivery for today , but on the info shows that the Nike Wearhouse still has it and they just printed the shipping label smh

It still shows that its expected for today which i highly doubt.

anyone that copped from Nike EA didnt have their pair shipped yet? I only had the label created and no origin scan. Getting worried because most got them in already.

Same here. Agent says it shows the 10th delivery on their end and to be patient. Though one agent said they're lost. So who knows.

Back
Top Bottom