Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

My EA was shipped yesterday and it show delivery for today , but on the info shows that the Nike Wearhouse still has it and they just printed the shipping label smh

It still shows that its expected for today which i highly doubt.

Same here. Agent says it shows the 10th delivery on their end and to be patient. Though one agent said they're lost. So who knows.

Sounds like theyre having issues with these. She also told me the 10th. Idk whats going on but doesnt seem promising

cause D*ck is a nickname for Richard (in real life)

and folks used to get flagged for cussing on certain message board. so instead of getting flagged for typing "d*cks", folks just starting calling them richards

make sense?
That’s right. Now I remember lol

Same people complaining about the yellow midsoles all end up buying a pair. And then they take credit down the road for the good retros by saying their complaining forced JB to release better versions. Nah, JB was going to release a better version anyways, just to convince (or fool) you to buy yet a new pair.

All jokes aside , are you guys really that picky ? Nowadays as long as the shoe doesn’t have excessive glue , they’re going on my feet and no one is gonna sit there and align both pairs side by side to see if the print match .

Again I do understand paying $200 for a shoe & the Quality lacking .
Yeah as long as something is not glaringly obvious on my kicks then no big deal but it is crazy that we can 100% count on one price hike after another but can’t count on consistently good product. They don’t have to be perfect but they can be more consistent

EA pair lookin much better than SD. Consistent thin EP and tumble on both uppers

75857DBA-B722-4B73-93C4-9524B8FC9C49.jpeg
75857DBA-B722-4B73-93C4-9524B8FC9C49.jpeg BFAA0692-4328-496D-99BC-416B12E63089.jpeg B7A51C8B-6D66-41B2-8CB1-9A6D431D95EB.jpeg A6BC7665-77C3-41E5-826E-BF2316685AEF.jpeg

Attachments

• 50EDD0E3-A444-4A53-97BD-147F0BAAB332.jpeg
    50EDD0E3-A444-4A53-97BD-147F0BAAB332.jpeg
    395.3 KB · Views: 41
SNKRS show my shipping only as label created but i just got an email saying they arrive tomorrow.

Don't call or chat with Nike, just be patient and check the tracking number thru goggle and NOT the SNKRS or Nike tracking link in their apps.

SNKRS show my shipping only as label created but i just got an email saying they arrive tomorrow.

Don't call or chat with Nike, just be patient and check the tracking number thru goggle and NOT the SNKRS or Nike tracking link in their apps.

I've had this happen before with Nike. No shipping info and then they show up on my doorstep without even providing tracking until after delivery.

I've had this happen before with Nike. No shipping info and then they show up on my doorstep without even providing tracking until after delivery.
If you have accounts with FedEx and UPS you know it's coming regardless of NDC's crappy tracking. Half my NDC orders give me a delivered notification a week after they get here and then the shipment notification comes right after lol

Although i copped because I love 3s, I would much rather do without the pre yellow gimmick ...**** i have enough 3s yellowing on their own in my closet.

Some of my 3s only have yellow back tabs but the soles are still white which seems weird AF to me. Selective oxidation? 😂 🤷🏾‍♂️

Last edited:
Although i copped because I love 3s, I would much rather do without the pre yellow gimmick ...**** i have enough 3s yellowing on their own in my closet.

Some of my 3s only have yellow back tabs but the soles are still white which seems weird AF to me. Selective oxidation? 😂 🤷🏾‍♂️

Or the midsole paint could be more resistant than the rubber or something. Who knows.

Back
Top Bottom