Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

People complaining about yellow midsoles but not talking about how these shoes run BIG AF. You could prolly get away with a full size down tbh.

The size 8 footers might have a base to stay on then when the wind blows a bit then. Aint no way they going down to a 7 anyways, thats kid size territory.

Guessing you don’t know that most designers give celebrity’s free ****. Especially for on-camera appearances like a pre-game walk through.
I did not. I kinda figured Kyle Kuzma was getting paid to wear the bs he does. Thought other players were paying stylist to dress them before games. So players with drip are just actually getting free stuff and don't actually have style?

I did not. I kinda figured Kyle Kuzma was getting paid to wear the bs he does. Thought other players were paying stylist to dress them before games. So players with drip are just actually getting free stuff and don't actually have style?
Lol I'm pretty sure they all get a choice in which brands and clothes they want to dress themselves in whether they're paying for it or not. The ones with bad style are evident even if their whole closet is free fiddy.

Lol I'm pretty sure they all get a choice in which brands and clothes they want to dress themselves in whether they're paying for it or not. The ones with bad style are evident even if their whole closet is free fiddy.
How much stuff we talking here. NBA players getting tunnel outfits for the season for free. When did the tunnel achieve runway status. I only care about the fights in the tunnels. They prolly get those cars and stuff they flash free too...

How much stuff we talking here. NBA players getting tunnel outfits for the season for free. When did the tunnel achieve runway status. I only care about the fights in the tunnels. They prolly get those cars and stuff they flash free too...
Probably around the time they realized every schlock sneakers blog and IG account would post them within hours, photographed by team photographers and shared by the teams themselves. It's a pretty convenient marketing strategy for luxury brands when the only cost is sending some of your highly marked up garments and footwear to them. Same reason you don't see Jordan Brand commercials all over tv lol

Probably around the time they realized every schlock sneakers blog and IG account would post them within hours, photographed by team photographers and shared by the teams themselves. It's a pretty convenient marketing strategy for luxury brands when the only cost is sending some of your highly marked up garments and footwear to them. Same reason you don't see Jordan Brand commercials all over tv lol
That explains why so many of these players show up looking like clowns pre game :rofl: so they can get their picture on a blog. Appreciate the knowledge, thought these dudes were actually paying people to dress them like they do.

Checked my shipping status, still waiting pickup by carrier, carrier is DPD

WTH is DPD???

Oh LAWD my pair getting taken 😫

My size 12 from snkrs EA came in today. Padding feels less than the 2020 - 2022 jordan 3 releases when comparing. Starting to think 11.5 would’ve been perfect.

The padding doesn’t matter though. It’s the space between the end of your big toe and the end of the shoe that determines your size.

If I hit extras on an 11.5 I got you for what I paid + ship. At the least you could trade for an 11 I bet
I'd really appreciate that!

If these are anything like the Fire Reds, then I think 11.5 is going to be too big.

But I love them so much, I'll make it work if I have to.

Day of or week of when all online orders get delivered
I feel like every amateur reselling douche nugget is going to attempt the free throw line dunk and try to get at least $400 for their pair during the first week or so.

Maybe even a floor of $450 for the money sizes.

I'd be willing to pay in the $350 range, but it seems too risky with the sizing issue.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom