Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

well now that I finally have a pair of 88s off the check list... Nike, can we talk about working on the 4s shape and bringing back white cements? I guess I did just get the navy versions so I guess I can wait a year or two...
They have to do the WC4 reimaged

These have the worst QC of an og release in a long time imo. Idk, if I win one of the in store raffles I’m gonna really inspect my pair before buying. These pics are crazy.

These have the worst QC of an og release in a long time imo. Idk, if I win one of the in store raffles I’m gonna really inspect my pair before buying. These pics are crazy.

I mean the L&F had mold on a lot of pairs...so like...lets just say JB isn't the best at this whole quality control thing

the actual release is Saturday. why wouldn't they have your shoes available to ship?
Cause thats how Nike does. My EA pair hasnt shipped yet either. Only other reason I can think of is they shipped with the release date shipments. But makes no sense how alot got their EA pairs and some says pair has not been received by fed ex yet

It's almost like JB should stop messing around with this pre-aged gimmick.

Release sneakers as close to the OG as possible instead of convoluting things.

But who am I kidding. Lol.
Some pre yellowed back tabs and different colored midsole paint ain’t causing these QC /inconsistency issues.

It’s the mass production scale of these and honestly JB might have been using some old EP they had laying around on this release.

2003 | 2013 | 2023

see yall in 10 years i guess...

threes.jpg

Cause thats how Nike does. My EA pair hasnt shipped yet either. Only other reason I can think of is they shipped with the release date shipments. But makes no sense how alot got their EA pairs and some says pair has not been received by fed ex yet
My EA still says the same thing on the tracking info..

yesterday i got a email from NIKE telling me that the pair is still on the way but that it wasn't in the possessionof fedex yet like no **** :smh:

and as we near the release date how is this (exclusive access ) ?

This happened with the playoff 13 shock drop. Pair didn't show origin scan on FedEx or anything until the day of delivery. It didn't even originate from Memphis in that case it came from olive branch, MS instead.

yesterday i got a email from NIKE telling me that the pair is still on the way but that it wasn't in the possessionof fedex yet like no **** :smh:

You got exclusive access to buy them when a lot of people didn’t get access. That’s literally the definition of exclusive lol. Had nothing to do with shipping speed.

Hopefully SNKRS will come thru for you on Saturday ....did u hit up any raffles online or in store? ...no worries ill try to double up and will oop u the extra if i get another. I still u owe and thegamemodo9 thegamemodo9 for hooking me up years ago.

I went with 10.5 in these as i do with all 3s but ill try for an sz 11 on the double up.

Appreciate it bud :emoji_fist:

Hopefully we all eat on Saturday.

I sure hope you’re right.

Heads up: re-check the DSG store list. The store closest to me wasn't on the list that initially dropped Monday AM but I paid them a visit anyway yesterday and they were doing signups.

I re-checked the list and that store is now listed.

So if your store wasn't on the list, worth re-checking!

Back
Top Bottom