Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Look At The Cuts On These 😂
3321BE61-C7EC-46BA-8A20-43A8E4B048D6.jpeg
DC057221-A7B5-4B7E-AFF8-7891F9A8D55C.jpeg

“Photos are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary” :lol:

Last edited:
Welp entered the footlocker raffle for my double up and a pair for my girl even though she said she likes her fire reds better. Hopefully I hit between them and Dicks. I’m not putting in any more work on these. Taking a sneaker break until the fall (unless I can manage to hit on those SB4’s)

For folks stressing about fakes or suspecting their favorite YouTuber is showing fakes. Here’s what an authentic pair looks like next to a real one. Quality of materials are identical, but pretty much the only color that matches the authentic pair is the white leather and the elephant print. Every other color is different in some way. The sock liner, the fire red jumpman on the tongue, the aged midsole, the back tabs, the grey outsoles, the shoe laces and the lace holders [queue the “fakes look better”comments 😂] authentic pair is always on the left.
10BB61DB-2CBB-4B3D-B1EF-3D50CD4FC822.jpeg
67716F03-0C76-4C08-A03F-51137AA7FFCB.jpeg
ABA50CD2-F6A9-46FF-B01F-53FB17C17D8B.jpeg
EE8E1BC3-E392-4B94-8D59-BAAD8955A4A5.jpeg

A240C524-A992-4701-89A0-975AACB01C1E.jpeg

the pamphlets that come with completely off. I’ve seen 2 versions so far. Their both more or less the same but one actually has the “soleyalone” IG name tag that clearly copied from an IG post and thought it was part of the design even though it’s the posters water mark 😂😂 They’re thick index card stock paper and the elephant print and aging/fraying patterns are off on both the pamphlet and the box. One version of the fake tag is on the right
AE5D7285-1CEB-4065-B2EF-6A887AEDF3BC.jpeg

And here’s the one with the water mark 😂
83CD289F-8E64-42FD-8EF9-C2866BAABD4E.jpeg

The post they tried to copy below

Things like this are exactly why I’m not stressing about authentication services. If for whatever reason the do miss, I can verify on my own and I’m coming with that chargeback!

Attachments

• 8044E868-187C-4A49-84D5-B5DC145072D7.jpeg
    8044E868-187C-4A49-84D5-B5DC145072D7.jpeg
    250.9 KB · Views: 41
I’m here for a pair of NT members remaking the Kid & Play pic. So many likes.
I may create other accounts just to give you more likes. Just do it.

I been mainly focused on the prints (pawse)
But definitely see different greys not just on the EP but also the grey sole on retails on same pairs (left and right) which is ridiculous

I Feel Like This Says It All (This Was Posted Previously)
AC26F2DD-640C-471D-B01C-FCD80310D8B0.jpeg

Says it all?:nerd:

I see beautiful, thin elephant print that are consistent on both pairs. :pimp:

What are you trying to show us here? The centimeter difference in "height"? If so that's not the main issue with this release and what folks are complaining about. :lol:

Those are some sloppy fakes up there. Please don’t think that’s the norm. Fakes come from many different factories and some are spot on. Please don’t think that every fake will be as easy to spot as that sloppy pair up there because that’s just not reality. Be safe out here fam. It’s treacherous.

Anyways here’s my pair. My EP isn’t as thin as I would’ve hoped but I’m satisfied no major flaws. Hopefully the double up pair can have the thin EP.
AE7E9A5A-3F2D-4E2C-A2A2-ECDE7DD61BF1.jpeg

Those are some sloppy fakes up there. Please don’t think that’s the norm. Fakes come from many different factories and some are spot on. Please don’t think that every fake will be as easy to spot as that sloppy pair up there because that’s just not reality. Be safe out here fam. It’s treacherous.

no more or less sloppy than the authentic shoe on the left in every pic. On top of that The colors, the box, the pamphlet are still going to be off. Especially on the “aged” portions. Even the best fakes are only as your ability to do your due deligence.

no more or less sloppy than the authentic shoe on the left in every pic. On top of that The colors, the box, the pamphlet are still going to be off. Especially on the “aged” portions. Even the best fakes are only as your ability to do your due deligence.
The fact that the authentic pairs aren’t consistent makes it even more difficult to confidently legit check the pairs, which further proves the point. As far as the accessories go I’ve seen those be spot on before as well it all just depends. Best time to buy off the secondary is probably right now. 30 days from now they’ll have perfected the shoe and accessories much better. Like I always say if you go secondary your always risking getting a knockoff no matter how good you think you are at spotting variances.

Back
Top Bottom