Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

My stupid*** thought I was gonna end up with multiple

giphy.gif
^^^ THIS...:emoji_cry:

Release of the year (pending the first look of dmp 11s later in the year)

Good luck to all and let the games begin

L on FTL but it says check back for ship to me, when does that resolve usually? Tonight? Sat AM?

SNKRS or I guess Stockx it is 🤢

Never had a chance to enter SNKRS pass.
WL on FTL (still in running for ship to me)
L on Champs (still in running for ship to me)

but…

Just got a call from local Shoe Palace for my first secured pair!!!!! Leg work actually paid off! LFG!!!!!
1678488083231.gif

About damn time. Now just need that second pair :pimp:

Needed a double here from the go and figured it would be attainable…Now I’m feeling extremely lucky with my one pair…

If all else fails tomorrow then I’m going to hold off for pairs to start getting into hands and lurk eBay 🤷‍♂️…I guess these will put heat on the 3 now with all the kiddos…

So I take it with FLX there’s no more hitting across multiple apps with the same account. If you win FTL, you automatically lose Champs, in store or ship to me.

What has been happening with the QC issues on this pair? I just opened mine from Nike and one foot is tumbled the other isnt. Mad annoying

Didn't get an L nor W from SNKRS Pass. Going to end up striking out smh.

Welp boys I got the crib to myself tonight cause the lady out of town. So I gotta start cooking dinner.

Going to enjoy a few drinks with some NBA games. Can’t wait for the release day shenanigans tomorrow. Ready to see all y’all PRINTS tomorrow. Even the THICCCCCC ones. 😉 .

SNKRS already up to her nasty tricks clearly. What a tease.
Pause

Didn't get a notification for SNKRS pass until it was too late.

What locations did they have for west coast?

Back
Top Bottom