Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Just copped a sz 10 on champs check the apps quick. I’m so grateful now. I wanted a display one hopefully it’s a good pair. On the hunt for number 2.

Struck out online this morning(6am) so I decided to hit the mall. Surprised there was only 15 or so people in line. Waited about 20 min and then the manager came out and gave out size cards. Store open 10 min later and got my pair and bounced. Pretty hectic week entering raffles only to be able to grab a pair in store with no headaches.
2EBED741-6B4F-4E5A-AD0F-52CD136B4D50.jpeg

Struck out online this morning(6am) so I decided to hit the mall. Surprised there was only 15 or so people in line. Waited about 20 min and then the manager came out and gave out size cards. Store open 10 min later and got my pair and bounced. Pretty hectic week entering raffles only to be able to grab a pair in store with no headaches.
2EBED741-6B4F-4E5A-AD0F-52CD136B4D50.jpeg
What store?

Just remember, bout 100 pages back we were told this is gonna be an easy cop

CC: my homie K Kierris for when I said it won’t be a super easy cop

:nerd:
I got 3 pairs with ease for the fam, I just haven't gotten a pair for myself.. and on my social media feed I'm seeing nothing but Ws... These were much easier than the L&F release which people were comparing it to

Os0sd9a.png

those if you that just panic copped on StockX, is in that period where sellers can flake if the price goes up. So if you think you got a good deal on StockX, hope that deal actually comes thru for y’all

Back
Top Bottom