Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Quick to judge someone you don’t know anything about, call him a phony, then not expound on it huh?

Cool. :lol:

-Drew
Proof is in the pudding. I’d rather not go back and forth on the internet with a person that hoards pairs when you could’ve helped a couple people here. No one needs that many pairs for a collection. That’s all I’ll say on it. Like I said, enjoy your 6 or so pairs.

Glad you copped bro! Look fire 🔥 on feet.

Thank you bro!

Still thankful for the oop on the Structures!
I couldn’t find them anywhere near me.

They’ll be worn soon!

How’d you end up on this release?
I tried for your 11.5 but that size is difficult.

-Drew

88880576-51B4-4AFC-A426-1A7BECB2D04C.jpeg
6060C78E-1313-4EAB-8BBB-37EE440F8673.jpeg
4DECA440-3B27-4E96-ADF9-8778AB23CA65.jpeg

I ended up with one from each factory. Peep how much more yellow the LN4 midsole is. That pair was from the SD. Other 2 were in store pickups.
LNM pairs >>

Proof is in the pudding. I’d rather not go back and forth on the internet with a person that hoards pairs when you could’ve helped a couple people here. No one needs that many pairs for a collection. That’s all I’ll say on it. Like I said, enjoy your 6 or so pairs.

I’m willing to bet the majority of NT has more models/pairs of sneakers in their collection than I do in this point of my life.

Can’t be mad at me if I like a release once in a while and do what I can to purchase. I’m sure you would do and have done the same at some point.

But hey I’ll respect your opinion.

-Drew

Will people still want the reimagined 3’s when Nike retros it’s white cement 3’s in its og colorway? I’m guessing no

I think these reimagined series of releases are a one and done, and unique enough for people to still want them in the collection even if nike releases the OG forms eventually down the line.

L&F and WC3 reimagined are quite tastefully done.
The cream midsole and backtab gives a subtle earth tone classy vibe to the shoe which goes extremely well with the WC3. So well in fact that I could see some people preferring the reimagined to a pure white version. I’m really impressed with these in hand.

What is the acceptable number of pairs of 1 shoe for the “collection”

Not 6. :lol:

Thats just overkill, you aint gonna ever wear em enough to justify undsing even that 3rd pair. Rotations, plus new stuff coming out cmon lol. I can understand 2, MAYBE 3. Anything over that is borderline psychotic.

Plus who got the room to be having that many. Theres a dude who got like 7 pairs of the OW 2’s. Why :lol:

Its like a buying a truck with a flatbed, yoi aint ever gonna use the flatbed. One dude in the car topic was like yeah I used it to haul leaves once or twice a year in the fall time so I need it. Maaayneeee :lol:

Not 6. :lol:

Thats just overkill, you aint gonna ever wear em enough to justify undsing even that 3rd pair. Rotations, plus new stuff coming out cmon lol. I can understand 2, MAYBE 3. Anything over that is borderline psychotic.

Plus who got the room to be having that many. Theres a dude who got like 7 pairs of the OW 2’s. Why :lol:

Its like a buying a truck with a flatbed, yoi aint ever gonna use the flatbed. One dude in the car topic was like yeah I used it to haul leaves once or twice a year in the fall time so I need it. Maaayneeee :lol:

If they reimagine Royal 1’s or put them on a 85 mold I’m for sure buying 5+ pairs.

Back
Top Bottom