Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

A4EC8E7D-572D-4AD3-B19D-98429F01C9BA.jpeg

Asked for the thiccest print they had. :pimp:

Not sure what this is supposed to mean but I'm not offended at all, just trying to keep the thread on track.
And what track would that be? Thread is full of miscellaneous things that have absolutely nothing to do with this release. I just checked and those things are still there.

Yea AMM really needs to go in a different direction. Really, anything other than burgundy. The one time they released something in a different color scheme they literally added some writing on the tongue tag on a pair of airships and called it a day.

I’m all for subtle and clean but come on. The 1s, 4s, and the 12s could’ve easily been cooked up by the same designers they have churning out these 1 mids every other day.
Not true, have you seen the AMM AF1’s? One of the nicest sneakers I own… materials are insane and no sign of burgundy. Black and grey tones… suede midsole, iridescent lace lock, ****s fire.

Any EU/U.K. members have a VW1 pair? I haven’t seen VW1 mentioned yet but a lot of the pairs I’m seeing on eBay are similar to mine (lack of super thin and spaced out elephant print), so I think the VW1 might be an EU thing. I got mine off SNKRS on Saturday.

Here’s mine:
B015C378-0D04-4C9B-8F60-DD969B2E459D.jpeg
This pair looks good. I actually care less about the thickness of the EP or how dark or light it is. I care most about how far back it ends when curving around the outer toe box, preferring that it ends almost immediately. Your pair does just that. Took me 5 pairs of fire reds to find that last year. Not even trying this year.

Last edited:
Grown men aren’t allowed to have sidetracked convos. People can talk about killing and robbing in some threads but let someone post a Sesame Street gif with “sh*t” in it and they get warned :lol:

Had this very conversation in the Elon thread. Got my post removed for using an abbreviated version of that word. Popped off to MM about his selective enforcement. Didn't use one single cussword, yet had THAT post removed and got thread banned. :lol: :rolleyes

Does anyone here know how to clean a water stain off the cement print? I got the shoe wet on the worse L side the cement was trash anyways

Attachments

• D9E96E96-D1E9-4707-97C6-9C03A423CD36.jpeg
    D9E96E96-D1E9-4707-97C6-9C03A423CD36.jpeg
    275 KB · Views: 559
Back
Top Bottom