Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

SNKRS release date pair arrived

1679155638902.jpeg

Some of MJ’s game worn 3’s from 87-88 are further evidence that even his pairs were inconsistent in design and quality. The EP wasn’t always thin and subdued, and the tones varied with each pair. In other words, it ain’t that deep.

We've been established thickness varied even back then. :smh: However it was never as bold and black as what we've gotten over the past twenty years.

You got any pics of his pairs varying from panel to panel in terms of elephant print thickness? ie: thick print on heel, thin print on toe like we're seeing all over this thread. See picture above.

We've been established thickness varied even back then. :smh: However it was never as bold and black as what we've gotten over the past twenty years.

You got any pics of his pairs varying from panel to panel in terms of elephant print thickness? ie: thick print on heel, thin print on toe like we're seeing all over this thread. See picture above.

Not off-hand, but there may very well be some out here somewhere. I'm too lazy to go into CSI mode on game and auction pics now lol

My SNKRS draw pair sitting at my front door along with eBay Nike Dunk that arrived a few days ago… totally forgot to deviate delivery through FedEx app… hope they still there until we get back on Sunday 🙏🏽

Attachments

• 894E0545-6FE9-4BF5-B27B-C43795800383.jpeg
    894E0545-6FE9-4BF5-B27B-C43795800383.jpeg
    320.6 KB · Views: 140
You ain't got any neighbors you know who can grab and hold them til you get back?
I do know my next door neighbor but he’s almost always gone for work… I think he works in Area 51 or something fr fr 🤣… then my homies are also on spring break and out of town as well lol…

I do know my next door neighbor but he’s almost always gone for work… I think he works in Area 51 or something fr fr 🤣… then my homies are also on spring break and out of town as well lol…

Had a pair of LeBron 20s stolen by UPS during the holidays.

Purchased a mailbox at UPS for $180 yearly, completely happy with it now.

Took my 7 year old son to his 1st sneaker raffle at Private Long Beach today. It was an excellent vibe and a great experience for him. Craziest thing is he ended up hitting in the 3rd round of raffle. He ended up securing a size 10 for his pops (no kids sizes). Im normally a size 11, but we're going to make it work. I could care less about the EP detail. Just happy to have a pair to rock.

Attachments

• 20230318_115154.jpg
    20230318_115154.jpg
    240 KB · Views: 89
  • 20230318_115228.jpg
    20230318_115228.jpg
    218.8 KB · Views: 77
Took my 7 year old son to his 1st sneaker raffle at Private Long Beach today. It was an excellent vibe and a great experience for him. Craziest thing is he ended up hitting in the 3rd round of raffle. He ended up securing a size 10 for his pops (no kids sizes). Im normally a size 11, but we're going to make it work. I could care less about the EP detail. Just happy to have a pair to rock.

Sell those, and get a better matching pair that's your size!

Those toes are really bad.

Even with good and bad EP these definitely have some of the best shape on retro 3's. I haven't got a pair yet and may not but I do think they got these right. Even the worst EP on these doesn't look that bad unless you zoom in on a picture. That's coming from somebody who hated hated the last BC retro.

Back
Top Bottom