Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Wait, so that box is from an ebay purchase and the authentication team was OK with that box? Or was that the stated condition of the box in the listing, or it got damaged coming from ebay?

Make it right how? The actual product wasn't damaged. They gonna send him a roll of tape and close the case :rofl:

That box is destroyed and is part of the product. If it weren't part of the product, why would there be so much design and thought put into it. It's not a big deal b/c the shoes are what you wear, but that s**t is destroyed, and some of us like to stack boxes; that thing is trash. They should refund some portion of the purchase or offer a return/refund. If you don't care at all about it, great; why don't you send him your box then.....SMH.

Wait, so that box is from an ebay purchase and the authentication team was OK with that box? Or was that the stated condition of the box in the listing, or it got damaged coming from ebay?
Gotta be damaged from eBay. Trash pair along with trash packaging. Just gonna take this L and move on

That box is destroyed and is part of the product. If it weren't part of the product, why would there be so much design and thought put into it. It's not a big deal b/c the shoes are what you wear, but that s**t is destroyed, and some of us like to stack boxes; that thing is trash. They should refund some portion of the purchase or offer a return/refund. If you don't care at all about it, great; why don't you send him your box then.....SMH.
The seller denied a refund request right away 😂. I appealed it with eBay. I’m sure they’re gonna turn me down too

The seller denied a refund request right away 😂. I appealed it with eBay. I’m sure they’re gonna turn me down too

Makes sense; it's not the seller's responsibility. I'm sure ebay has a process for this, however, unfortunately, would require a lot of work with escalations. Oh well, try to enjoy the shoes!

200w (1).gif

The seller

One of my eBay pairs came in and gahhhhhh damn! Has anyone complained about any packages coming in like this to them? Or do I just take this with a grain of salt and move on. I mean I know I ain’t wearing the box but geez. Luckily I doubled up on a pair from witnesskb24 witnesskb24 . Thanks again bro!

70561661581__531D583B-40FE-4CB7-AEBC-CEF051251CA1.jpeg
70561684874__89B217B6-3CCC-4D1A-B83E-29CD75EA5B99.jpeg
70561684084__3F6A7867-8303-43A3-8C9E-C1268D7CB2CF.jpeg
IMG_5972.jpeg
IMG_5974.jpeg
He gave that box to his dam Rottweiler 😭

The dented can discount, I feel that. I thought you wanted eBay to send him another pair in a better box. :lol:

Guess it’s not meant to be. Damn SNKRDUNK app won’t process my order with the card I'm using. Called the card and they verified everything is fine on their end.

Back
Top Bottom