Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I had shoulder surgery today, so I missed out.

But honestlyy, I’m okay with it.

The eBay price was $290 shipped and I got to look at photos and select a pair that had satisfactory EP. I’m really happy with the pair I got.

And they fit too!

…congrats to everyone who hit today.🙏

Last edited:
I had shoulder surgery today, so I missed out.

But honestlyy, I’m okay with it.

The eBay price was $295 shipped and I got to look at photos and select a pair that had satisfactory EP. I’m really happy with the pair I got.

And they fit too!

…congrats to everyone who hit today.🙏

Basically $65 over retail and you got to almost hand pick your pair

Meanwhile you got fools crying they missed the restock when their size is probably $30-$40 over retail and can see what they’re getting

You can’t make NT logic up I swear :lol:

What size y’all need, I got you
1687396828405.jpeg

SIZE 9 CAME IN STOCK THIS MORNING AT LIKE 530AM EST FOR A FEW MINUTES.
I checked too late :frown:
Someone kill me.

Damn two of y'all ready to die instead of paying resale. Do something to make your life worth more than $50 instead

edit I understand hyperbole but ya sound goofy af saying that over these

Damn. I'm on a site where people spend thousands on shoes but I'm getting slandered over an exaggeration?
I mean it's one thing to have such a dickish initial tone to your post (do something to make your life worth more than $50 is such a grimy comment bro) but then you follow up with another slight.

At the end of the day, it's a shoe. I thought hyerboles and exaggerations were cool on this site about shoes and ultimately my comments weren't a slight at anybody.
Your comment was just uncalled for man.

Damn two of y'all ready to die instead of paying resale. Do something to make your life worth more than $50 instead

edit I understand hyperbole but ya sound goofy af saying that over these

Some of these dudes in here sound like they expect them for less than retail.

Like I said if you wanted these and don’t have em by now then you don’t want em and it’s time to move on

Paying resale is such a moot point nowadays especially if you like other stuff than just Jordan’s.

New balance, ASICS, adidas dropping heat every other week. Just don’t make sense to pay extra when something that will satisfy me just as equally is coming out in the near future

Well you have people that think pay resell is normal I had this older lady walk up to saying you a sneakerhead and she said she paid $340 for some Jordans her son wanted so those culture vultures prey on those people. What I got from the small convo she doesn't know

Yeah those greedy resellers :lol:

Back
Top Bottom